Posts by kwitel

Thanks Hedonism. The looks are definitely a problem for me but am honestly not sure what she'd think.Maybe since she would only use them at home it wouldn't be the biggest deal...
Although I appreciate your reply, other than the HiFiMans, not one of your recommendations is open ear.
Actually for my girlfriend; will be used primarily for home use. She listens to virtually ALL genres: hip-hop, electronic, rock, classical, jazz, etc...so something that can handle a little of everything would be ideal.   Also, I just don't have the money for an amp right now so would like got her to be able to drive this straight from her ipod/iphone.   I'm thinking maybe the Senn 598's. Agree or other rec?   Thanks for reading.
Just bought em; thanks.
 My apologies as I should have specified that I am looking for the "Bass Edition".I cannot seem to find those anywhere.
I know I can get them on Ebay, just dont want to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery.   Thanks.
Any recommendations?
Anyone??
Hello all-   I am looking for a headset that I can use with my mobile phone, that covers both ears and that would be used SOLELY for calls. This does not need to be bale to play music nor does it need the type of sound that music warrants.   So far I have found the: Jabra PRO 9465 Duo, but its quite expensive and has not gotten the best reviews.   Any ideas?   Thanks!
 Will look into these...thanks.