Posts by kwitel

Ive lived here my whole life and still seem to constantly miss great events/shows.
Really enjoying the new album. I find it a little too poppy at times, but the rest is really melodic, disco-influenced synth.   Already a big fan of:   The Presets The Faint Does it Offend You Yeah Ghostland Observatory LCD Soundsystem Fischerspooner   Other groups I should look into?
  Good point; id like to stay below $200.   I need to something with a fully extended mic...   Something more conducive to a work environment-meaning, slightly smaller ear-pads and easier to take on and of/slide off one ear when I need to hear someone in the office speak.
Could really use some help with this; anyone have any recommendations?
Forgive me guys but I have no idea where to post this question and if people can even help me with this type of product, but figured id take a shot:   Looking for a wireless headset that can be used with both my mobile phone and land-line, that covers both my ears (as my office is loud) and has noise cancellation properties too. Since it will be used predominantly for phone use, a good mic is critical.   Ideally the ear coverings are not too large that i cant...
Oh yes:     http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/post/51585462200/ive-been-less-than-honest-about-what-ive-really
I don't know about you but what a pleasure it is to hear that familiar Aaron Harris drum tap...   "Patagonia":   http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/15371-palms-patagonia/
  After 6 months of annoyance, I solved the problem. Its Malwarebytes.   Do you have that installed? Its specifically the pay version (Malwarebytes Pro).   If so, simply uncheck "enable malicious website blocking" under "protection".   Some people have to completely uninstall the Pro version and use the lighter one, but the above has worked for many, including me.
Cave Ins "Jupiter" is one of my all time favorite albums.   Really looking forward to the new release by Palms (Chino Moreno from Deftones and ISIS).
  Yeah, TOOL is a no-brainer here for sure. Ironically, I find Undertow to be their best album even though it is the least complex and proggy. I love the "clean"lines" of that album; fluff and filler are nowhere to be found.   Listening to Katatonia's "Viva Emptiness" which I find to be a near perfect album. Have you ever gotten into them?   I'm into any band that can successfully layer dark, complex, progressive rock and/or metal, with beautiful vocals. Along with...