Posts by kwitel

Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here
Out of a 1,000+ cds, I maybe own 5 solo-singer/song-writer type albums. Lets try and stick with contemporary/alternative/indie but happy to take recs from other sub-genres too.   Mine:   Jeff Buckley-Grace Damien Rice-O Elton John-Greatest Hits (although I guess thats not really an "album")
I know headroom has them, but they are $20+ shipped and only $15 via Amazon.   Does anyone know if the Amazon ones are authentic?
I dont take offense at all. I think its just that I spend so much time listening to intense, serious music (Technical Metal, Minimal Classical, Drum N Bass, Dubstep, etc.) that when I hear something fun and simple, its refreshing.   I think its a really good album.
Understood; thanks.   Can this be used as a mobile device? Any way to hook it up directly to an Ipod?   Lastly, is it powerful enough to drive a 600ohm headphone. Have had my eye on the Beyer dt880's...
Sorry about that...mainly for music. I have no idea what a DAC is; how does this device connect to my computer? Would I use the Audio Advantagee Micro in conjunction with this?
If you can call it a "setup"; heres what I have:   Dell Latitude E6400 Sound Card? (I have no clue, in device manager all it says is Intel High Def Audio HDMI and USB Audio) Am using an Audio Advantage Micro Grado HF-1   Im sure there is quite a bit I can do with regard to improvements, but what would you do say first and second?
  So I picked up Parts "Miserere" and although I really am not into vocals, the second piece (Festina Lente) is an absolutely breathtaking piece of music. More like this please!
Maybe cuz its just a fantastic combination of synthy, elctro-ish-rock with a 70's/disco influence?   Try some on for size:      
  Did you just try and find a song named "Rules of Engagement"? None of the above lyrics are in this song.