Posts by kwitel

BIGSHOT-   Sounds like some of this is opera? Not my thing.. Also, why are these pieces so short?
So I repeatedly get "you should listen to some Stravinsky" comments on my various "Classical Recommendation" threads.   I dont necessarily want his most accessible works but rather those that are most moving and emotive.   Where to begin?
 Loving the thread revival!   Mystical Sun and Kuba (neither of which have I heard of before) sound amazing. Mystical Sun reminds me of Phutureprimative and Kuba is little more ambient-ish.   The video for Kuba was great too! Do you know who did those visuals?
Anyone?
How come when I go into my "recently added" list and sort by "Date Added", the songs are all out of order? Is it possible to list the music by date added and simultaneously have the correct track listing too?
  Om my g-d...I spent a whole ten dollars!  Should I return them and hunt for a better deal?   Maybe they can be found somewhere for 9 dollars...or maybe even 8!
      Thanks.   Have always gone with other options due to the yellow color. Are they easy to dye?   Also, are they the same thickness as the comfies? Thats one of the nice things about the comfies; they provide a bit more depth which in turn allows for a tad more soundstage.
Maybe I got a fake pair but I ordered them through Amazon from a company ( 4ourEars) that states they are Grados.   I dont remember them ever being this hard and uncomfortable.   Are there any new options for my HF-1's? I love the sound from a quarter modded s-cush but I cant wear these for more than an hour...
Anyone have a similar experience?
I love the sound of these but this is getting expensive...   I bought this last pair of someone on Ebay.   Anyone else having probs with these?   *I did open the housing up and there does not appear to be anything disconnected/structural issues.   If I were to buy another pair, is there any difference in quality between the Visang and the Brainwavz?