or Connect

Posts by kwitel

I love the VSONIC GR02s bass Edition, but they break on me, every 9 months or so. I use them predominantly in the gym and I think there might be some pulling where the jack meets the wire.   I guess I shouldnt expect a sub $50 product to last very long but would like to try something with strong wire and generally good connections.   I listen to virtually all musical genres.   Thanks in advance.
These guys are incredible. Now all I need is the above...with vocals. :)
That have come to market over the past 3 or so years?   I have the HF-1s and use the s-cush reverse mod which is ok, but would love to get velour or leather on them. Considering ive been out of the headphone game for a couple of years, was wondering if there have been any new mods or other pads that might now fit?   Love my HF-1s; dont find any of Grados earpads comfortable.
Ty!
I have #426, mint condition, signed Grado box.   Wondering if anyone knows what these are presently worth?
Ill definitely look into the Planars but think im going to pass on another pair of Grados.The Grados pads bother my ears and im looking for a true over the ear experience. Do the 500s use the large bowls found on the 1000s or are they the regular sized pads found on my HF-1s?
   Thanks for the responses.I have read that they arent that comfortable.Do the pads go completely over the ear or are they on-ear? Any other differences between the 400 and the 400i? Any other cans I should consider? Maybe Fidelio x2?
 You were right, I tried using the AAm2 on my laptop and no static.So, its definitely NOT the AA and its not my USB port (as I tried all of them). So what next?
Thanks for the reply. Its definitely not the recordings as I listened to the exact same tracks on my Ipad with the same cans and theres no static.I guess I could try using the AAmicro on my laptop to see if its not working properly. Can you recommend a good desktop DAC w/Amp, sub-$150?
Ive had these beauties for ages now and adore them but they are just not comfortable post 1 hour. Also, I find they lack a bit in soundstage and separation.   I am looking for an open-back, stay at home-only jack of all trades-can, under $5/600.   Something that can handle everything from extreme metal, to dubstep to classical. Comfort is critical.   I dont have an amp...but am about to get a DAC (possibly a Fiio), as I listen to most of my music by my...