Posts by bob2299

Do I need to just match the part numbers for each colored filter to know I'm getting the right one for my shures? There's impedance,Diameter, length options. Also I don't quite understand knowles pricing on quantity. I did manage to find the filters on eBay from China, but they don't have all the filters:(.
Bump
It appeared to go away after trying to use the supplied cleaning tool, but the rattling is still present
I came to the realization recently that that this must be an internal problem as I only notice the left ear piece rattling; the right ear piece never does this, no matter what source or device.   the problem is I don't have my receipt anymore, only a code on the jack 1910.
I've been on the fence for a pair of GR07's for a couple of days, but not sure how long they'll hold up over time.   I'm also wondering which GR07 (MkII or BE) would sound closer to my d2000.
I've had this amp for about 2 or 3 years, but the battery dies after about (guessing) a couple of hours. Is there a way to replace the battery in this amp?
I've had this amp for about 2 or 3 years, but the battery dies after about (guessing) a couple of hours. Is there a way to replace the battery in this amp?
bump
$70 could get you the CAL!   http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/creative-aurvana-live-classic-reincarnate