Posts by vYu223

Hey guys, I've finally decided to order these from amazon, and I convinced my dad to get them for me (I'm 15 - I'm paying him back in cash). Thing is, now I feel kinda guilty, like my wallet's getting lighter... I'm looking at the amazon page, now having second thoughts, after having researched the damned thing for several weeks now. Usually he pays for everything he lets me buy... so I don't know if this is a good thing now, that's he letting me pay... ??? Whatever......
WhOa!! You're gonna be the guy with all the gossip.
Quote: Originally Posted by sjwong It's definitely easier, but Coaster Factory does have a really good walkthrough for EAC. May not be worth it, but you should be able to have EAC completely configured and understood in under an hour. You may not be able to do it on your own, but this tutorial is fullproof. And while I'm sure you heard it a million times already, are you SURE you want lossless for portable use? I'm planning to go EAC...
Quote: Originally Posted by 003 ACKKK!! Why god would you do such a nasty thing??
My piano keyboard (if volume turned to max) would do the same thing... could barely hear it, but enough to recognize which tune's playing. 96.5 KOIT! Lol. Quote: Originally Posted by seanohue 7 years? If you had cancer, you'd be dead by then And if you broke a mirror and got 7 years of bad luck, calling the doctor would be out of the question. LSD is soooo bad for you lol... Did any of you guys see that video where they give soldiers...
Whoa, that's good customer service! But yea, sony's also pretty common among people I see everyday. I mean once in a while I see sony headphones (if it's not one of the iPod users, lol). I've never seen a grado in person.
Thanks, you guys are awsome. But yea, about bose - my older brother got a pair of triports as a gift from his friend. Later, he got a pretty nice computer speakers from klipsch, so I guess he started going to audiophile forums and stuff (not sure which ones). He inevitably found out that the triports were bashed by basically everyone who knew better. Then, out of a kind heart, he offered for me to take the triports from him if I wanted to. I'm getting the iM716's soon, so...
Sorry for goin all crazy like that, guys. I was reading merely the words of your post instead of the true meaning behind it. My apologies for labeling you; hope it's all good now. And yes, I agree, head-fi is very good community... possibly the best one I've been to so far (most, if not all of the members here are very mature). Hope I didn't screw up too bad. EDIT: But yea Bose is a prime example of what advertisement can do to people. This is the reason why I go and get...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahriman4891 thank Heavens that ugly Audio-Technics brand is not on the list. Or was it Audio-technology? Some weird Chinese brand... You mean Audio-Technica? The one in your sig? And hey, I'm chinese... so even if something is true - if it's racist, you should be careful about saying it.
Yes, I'm planning to get myself a pair of those soon. It'll be trouble trying to convince my parents, though. They just don't seem to see the logic of getting $70 headphones (I tell them that a lot of people here in head-fi praise it, but they just say, "don't believe everything you hear"). Yea, I'm still a kid... 15 yrs old. I have enough money of my own to buy a lot of things, but thing is, when my parents allow me to get something, they pay for me, but when they don't...