Posts by vYu223

Quote: Originally Posted by darkninja67 This man got it right. Someone give him a GS1000. Heh, thanks, but one headphone at a time!
Hello from Amazon.com. We're writing to confirm that we have processed your refund for $10.00 for the above-referenced order. This amount should appear as a credit on your next credit card statement. For more information about this refund, please visit Your Account (http://www.amazon.com/your-account) to view the above-referenced order. Completed returns and refunds will appear at the bottom of the order summary page. For more information on how we...
Thank you for writing to Amazon.com. The discounts we offer for items on our web site do vary from time to time. I've checked your order, and found that we recently offered a greater discount on "Altec Lansing inMotion iM716 Headphones" than at the time you placed your order. Since this item was shipped so recently, I have requested a refund of $10.00 to your credit card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the discounted...
Yes, there are a lot of IEM ear damage threads lately, so much that I was beginning to believe them. I whole-heartedly agree with you.
Well, I sent them an email, and this is what it said: To whomever this may concern: Hi, my name is Vincent Yu, and I am the son of Arthur Yu. Before we checked out, the price for the Altec Lansing inMotion iM716 Headphones was $69, not $79. After I checked out, I left the rest to my father, and I left him alone while he did his thing. The next day, when I checked the order again, it said that I was charged $79 (with super saver shipping). So I asked my father how...
Actually, quite the opposite - that is, if you use them properly. If inserted properly, (good) IEM's would isolate most, if not all, of the ambient noise around you, so that you wouldn't have to turn up the music in order to hear above the noise around you. You can turn it down really low and still hear everything (but not too low). Also, never turn the volume too high. Length of exposure is also important. This is just my hypothesis; I don't even own any real IEM's...
Yea, when I was showing my dad the headphones, he didn't go through all of the stuff I was going to show him in order to convince him. He simply asked, "Are you sure you really want this?" Which means that he trusts my decision. And speaking of marching toward adulthood, I just got my savings account (not old enough for checking yet) yesterday from Washington Mutual! I'm getting my ATM card in a few days... but I'm a responsible spender, so no worries EDIT: Hmmm......
Leggo my Eggo! Sorry, couldn't resist
Hey guys, I've finally decided to order these from amazon, and I convinced my dad to get them for me (I'm 15 - I'm paying him back in cash). Thing is, now I feel kinda guilty, like my wallet's getting lighter... I'm looking at the amazon page, now having second thoughts, after having researched the damned thing for several weeks now. Usually he pays for everything he lets me buy... so I don't know if this is a good thing now, that's he letting me pay... ??? Whatever......
WhOa!! You're gonna be the guy with all the gossip.