Posts by vYu223

Most everyone on this forum would suggest the Koss KSC75 for your price range. I've heard that the PX100's are pretty good too. If you want isolation, you could get IEM's. However, I'm not sure that IEM's are the most comfortable headphones out there. If you ever consider getting an IEM, take a look at Altec Lansing's iM716. They're not the most comfortable (comfortable enough for me, but it could be different for you), however. But I'm pretty sure that you'd end up...
I hope it's okay for me to suggest IEM's... Well, just a little while ago, the iM716 was discussed about a lot. It was very well liked, especially with its $70 price tag at Amazon. Its MSRP is $200. Amazon just upped the price to $70. Many people here own and very much like their iM716, and think that it was worth every penny. I'm pretty sure this is the KSC75 of IEM's (price to quality ratio)! If you want to see my first impressions of it, then visit the link in my...
Ooooh... Ouch. I read the whole thing. I hope you get your money back. But yea I don't understand why JaGWiRe is going nuts about the ip and the info thing. IP addresses are REALLY EASY to obtain. Just like what the other guy said... from an email. If anyone downloads/uploads anything to you... you know his/her ip. Even in some forums, some people will have your ip address in their sig... With a product such as Norton or McAffee (sp?), you can find the location of an ip...
What?!?! Then what about the guy at http://www.theearplugguy.com/ ? He lived in San Jose, California (he just moved)!
Hmmm... I see. Interesting way to take it out on someone...
Yea, I heard... But I hope the new surround sound technology that's coming out works for IEM's too.
Quote: Originally Posted by PsychoZX This thread is 3 months old. Lol, I was thinking the same thing at first, too. Then I realized the date of the first post in this thread... Then I realized that some of the last posts said "Today", and I was like, "No wonder this thread was at the top of the list" I wonder why this old thread was revived in the first place... I wonder how the original poster/starter of this thread is doing inventory-wise...
Update: These are most definitely NOT the headphones to wear when you're eating. It sound like you're in a giant's mouth and you're being eaten alive. Third day using it, and my ear canals are starting to feel like they're inflamed during removal. When I was playing AA, an online fps game, I heard enemy fire coming from my 9 o'clock (directly to my left - directly west if I was facing north), when it was supposed to be coming from my 10 o'clock. I'm not sure of...
Quote: Originally Posted by nsjong This is why I have SRS WOW on my portable player. Is that what the SRS WOW essentially is? Crossfeed? I have it on my Windows Media Player on my pc, but it makes the bass sound raspy (like snare drums) sometimes... This surround sound technology is very convincing... I live in San Jose, California, but I am nowhere near an experienced head-fi'er. I don't even know if it is worth going... well, if I DO go...
Quote: Originally Posted by thislittlepiggy i dunno if it should be that hard to take em out. i just give em a yank but not hard enough to invert my entire ear canal. A record-breaking quadruple-post? Lol, I'm just messin with ya. Removing any kind of earplug too quickly can damage your ears permanently. I bought these foamies - Howard Leight's Leight Plugs (30 dB). On the back of the box, it has a warning: Quote: WARNING!...