Posts by vYu223

Thanks for taking your time to read this, guys @citroeniste: Same for me... I filled out the form with the 12-digit (no spaces) UPC Code... I hope I did it right. It said, "Please wait up to 8-10 weeks for full satisfaction" or something along the lines of that. I'm getting three pairs of ER-20s soon anyway, so this will just be a free extra. I really don't care when or if it arrives...
Quote: Originally Posted by MCC Early 2007. I'm very interested in the d-Jays, but then again, I just spent $250 on a HeadFive... My wallet hates me. Lol everyone's like gimme, gimme, gimme... We're like kids in a candy store (head-fi)... a very expensive one...
Quote: Originally Posted by os008 Forgot to ask u guys ... i have a Thomson Headphones (In-Ear), it's a HP with a strange capping that enhances bass, anyway, i use it without these cappings, it cost me 8$, it has volume control too, and a Gold Plated Connector, here's the problems i'm having, don't know the causes ... 1- the sound is a bit shifted to the left side, didn't have that when i first got it. 2- when i use the volume control to the max the...
Quote: Originally Posted by dave al'orange CURSE YOU, HEAD-FI!!!! lol Man, can't wait until the q-jays come out... Wait, I just got my iM716s a few days ago! I want more... and an amp. lol. Curse you, head-fi...
Hmm... Ouch. Coinstar. Coinstar takes 8% of your money or something like that. Next time go to your bank. Pretty sure they do it for free, and don't take X% of your money.
The iM716's have a higher impedance, so it requires more power to drive it. In other words, you'll be cranking the volume (on the mp3 player) higher than you would with other 'phones to achieve the same volume (in dB). The iM716's still sound pretty good unamped, however like others said, the ER-6i is better unamped. I don't know how both would compare if used from a laptop or computer, though. If you want first impressions, just type "716" in the search function and...
ah... there it is. Thanks! Oh yea, almost forgot... what's your final decision?
daashford0404 basically hits the nail on the head. The KSC75's are really popular here, and are considered to have the best price-to-quality ratio.
Yea, but if you get the KSC75's you can do the kramer-mod... btw, do you guys know where I can find his original thread for instructions on this?
I've read things about "ER-6i vs. Shure e2c", and ER-6i wins basically ALL the time. The iM716's are a step above the ER-6i's and I heard they (iM716) sound even better with an amp. The iM716's are supposedly designed after the ER-4(P?)'s, the big brother of the ER-6i's. For first impressions of the iM716's, check the link in my sig. Damn, you can't get them from Amazon... Get someone to hook you up. This guy did (get someone to hook him up). He lives in the UK:...