New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by vYu223

Quote: Originally Posted by Jerome G OP, you're in summer school because you failed ? Maybe you're spending too much time listening to/looking out for headphones MAYBE!!! After getting my iM716's, I actually prefer listening to music with them over playing video games! Now that's something. But then again I'm not that much of a gamer. Nah, it wasn't because of head-fi. It was because I got a D+ (probably borderlining a C-, which is a passing...
Quote: Originally Posted by electrathecat Alas, I was not the daddy, but I am a father of a daughter on the Peninsula who will someday sport high-end cans in high school (rule: no crappy cans allowed in this family! And stay away from non-audiophile boys!). Unfortunately, she's only 22 months right now, so that day will be quite a while away, but I can't wait to pass on to her my L3000s (giving me an excuse to get the L10,000s that'll be out by...
I thought that the last headphone sighting was getting a bit long, so I decided to start a new one, if that's ok... HEADPHONE SIGHTING TODAY!!! I just started summer school yesterday at St. Francis High School in Mountain View. There are kids from St. Francis as well as kids from different schools. Some are taking it for credit (like me, cause I failed ), and some are taking it for enrichment. There are middle school'ers too, doing a summer program. All sorts of...
The filters of the iM716 are probably bigger... But I don't know for sure. Don't worry, because the iM716 will eventually become obsolete and replaced by another pair of 'phones in the next year or year in a half or so. Oh yea, just noticed the head-fi picture on the top-left part of the page--it changed. When did that happen?
Quote: Originally Posted by aliasfox Actually, Coinstar's free if you change it to an Amazon gift card. Pretty nice considering Amazon usually has reasonable prices for everything. If you want cash, take it to a bank- Coinstar charges 8.9%... The ER6is should be here next week! Hmmm, didn't know that! Thanks for the info! Lol, this will be useful... If I get the amazon gift card, then I'll have an excuse when I ask my dad to buy headphones...
Quote: Originally Posted by biggulp it's no concern if it's only for a fraction of a second. Oh, ok, thanks. I was beginning to worry, although I heard no difference in sound. Whatever, these headphones will probably become obsolete and replaced within a year... Quote: Originally Posted by TAsunder coupon? I also ordered from amazon and don't remember one. I hope I saved all the packaging! It doesn't matter who you...
Ah, I guess we'll never solve the "iM716 is the same as the iM616" mystery...
Thanks for the info about the tips, guys. @kichu1979: You say you've owned both altecs? How would you compare them?
Quote: Originally Posted by mrarroyo I am sorry but I disagree. The ER6i with foamies is extremely confortable. When you ad they are easy to drive and very detailed you have a wining combination. Just my $0.02 Oh yea, you're right. It's all about the tips.
Hmm.... they work fine for me... The iM716's, compared to most other IEM's, are pretty big though. But not too big to prevent you from enjoying them. If you really need to, you could do some mods to the flanges to make them more fit your ear. But I don't think you'll need to. You're not going to be able to lie down on the side of your head with them on though.
New Posts  All Forums: