Posts by vYu223

update... Now that I am more used to the hiss, and can pick it out more easily now, I'd up every number in my last post by 1.5. Quote: Originally Posted by vYu223 Update! Just got the 2GB ipod shuffle in the mail today! I - God forbid - plugged in the iBuds that came with it, and, immediately upon turning it on, I barely, BARELY noticed it start to hiss. Then it "disappeared" (meaning that it was still there hissing, but I could no longer notice it or...
Update! Just got the 2GB ipod shuffle in the mail today! I - God forbid - plugged in the iBuds that came with it, and, immediately upon turning it on, I barely, BARELY noticed it start to hiss. Then it "disappeared" (meaning that it was still there hissing, but I could no longer notice it or "locate" it). When I turned it on and noticed it, "barely noticed" it, on a scale from 0 to 10 on "noticeability", I would say it was a 0.00001 (kind of exaggerating but you know what...
bump...? Can anyone confirm this yet? Does anybody have a 2GB shuffle yet? Mine is coming in the mail tomorrow.
UE super.fi 5 Pro Where are the highs? Where is the sub-bass?
Quote: Originally Posted by -=Germania=- im716 im616 Ety6i +1 Add this to the list: ER-6 (but only if you have a headphone amplifier)
Well, I actually have the ER-4P and Ety's P to S cable, so I have the ER-4P and the ER-4S. So I can try with the ER-4P configuration.
Wow, if this is true, then this is really good news!!!!! ... Because I just ordered a 2GB shuffle from Apple's website a couple of hours ago. Once I get it (hopefully by March 10th), I'll let you guys know if I have hiss. Anyone else up for confirmation?
ER-4S. The bass of the ER-4S also reaches lower... instead of increasing the quantity of the upper bass.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigshot They do. I have 3g, 4g photo, 5g, 5.5g and Classic. All the same sound from line out. See ya Steve They do not. The iPod Classic has a different DAC.
hah Hah! Good news, everyone! Looks like a new iPod shuffle 2nd generation 1GB (new, not refurbished) can be obtained now for $49. The 2GB version is coming soon, and is going to go for $69. Refurb. 1GB are still going for $49, wonder if they're going to lower the price on those... Apple - iPod shuffle If you by chance don't see a difference on their website, hold left Ctrl and press F5. (full refresh) Sorry for the late reply. For this "ultra portable" rig,...