or Connect

Posts by ddcpitt

Terribly dumb question, but am I doing something wrong with regards to these last three screws? I took out all the other screws on the top and bottom with no problem at all. These last three will just not budge. Anybody have an idea what the problem is?     Best Regards, Dan
1.) HiFiMAN HE-500 2.) Sennheiser HD600 3.) HiFiMAN HE-400 4.) Denon D5000 5.) Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 6.) Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 7.) MrSpeakers' Mad Dog with Alpha Pads 8.) Audio Technica AD900 9.) Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 10.) SoundMAGIC HP100 11.) Ultrasone Pro 900 12.) Ultrasone HFI-780
Hello there,   I think you should figure out if you want a solid state or tube amp first. WA6 is a tube amp and is significantly more expensive than the Asgard 2, which is solid state. Apples and oranges. I have no experience with the WA6, but considering the WA6 costs that much more, I would have to believe it is a higher quality amp, but not necessarily better than the Asgard 2. It's about preference and what you are trying to achieve.   I have an Asgard 1 and...
I apologize, I somehow missed these posts until I just came back to update the ad.     Alpha Pads are thicker and have better isolation. If you take a look over at the Mad Dog thread, there are plenty of comparisons between the two.   Here is the product page from the MrSpeakers website: https://www.mrspeakers.com/fostex-t50rp-headphone-accessories-comfort-upgrades?product_id=60. I would be glad to get out a ruler and measure if that is not good enough.   Thanks!
Sale fell through. Still available.
Interested in picking up a pair of AD900X headphones as I am a big fan of the AD900. Let me know if you have a pair you are looking to sell.   Thanks! Daniel
Just interested in picking up some HP100 headphones after reading lots of very positive reviews. Let me know if you are selling a pair.   Thanks! Daniel
Sale pending...