Posts by ddcpitt

Hey there,   I am interested in picking up an Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 with the metal cable connectors on the bottom (unofficial rev. 2.5). Before buying new, I figured I'd see if anyone here has a pair they are looking to get rid of.   Thank you!   Best Regards, Dan
Hey there,   I have recently upgraded my headphone amplifier and no longer need this Schiit Asgard. It is a remarkable amplifier, especially for the price. I purchased it new in November 2012 and I estimate it has around 50 hours of use. It is fully functional and has no blemishes, neither cosmetic nor performance, a.k.a. mint, like-new condition.    ** Photos can be sent upon request, but expect all items to look and perform exactly as they would if they were...
Hey, Does anyone know of a store or Head-Fi user selling the latest version of the Asgard 2 that has them in stock? I have an order with Audio Advisor that's been on backorder for over a month. There's a good chance some of you have been waiting even longer, though. Just curious. At this point, I'm tempted to cancel the order and go for a Lyr, or even a V200 or Soloist, but my wallet wouldn't appreciate that very much. Best Regards, Dan
CLOSED
Hey there,   I have been taking this hobby pretty seriously for about 2 years now and in that time I have acquired too many headphones and many of them do not get used. I have decided to sell a few of them. I am the original owner of this equipment and all of it has been babied and safely stored in closed, storage boxes. Expect no flaws, neither cosmetic nor performance, in any of this gear, a.k.a. mint, like-new condition.   ** Photos can be sent upon request,...
DELETED
Terribly dumb question, but am I doing something wrong with regards to these last three screws? I took out all the other screws on the top and bottom with no problem at all. These last three will just not budge. Anybody have an idea what the problem is?     Best Regards, Dan
1.) HiFiMAN HE-500 2.) Sennheiser HD600 3.) HiFiMAN HE-400 4.) Denon D5000 5.) Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 6.) Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 7.) MrSpeakers' Mad Dog with Alpha Pads 8.) Audio Technica AD900 9.) Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 10.) SoundMAGIC HP100 11.) Ultrasone Pro 900 12.) Ultrasone HFI-780
Hello there,   I think you should figure out if you want a solid state or tube amp first. WA6 is a tube amp and is significantly more expensive than the Asgard 2, which is solid state. Apples and oranges. I have no experience with the WA6, but considering the WA6 costs that much more, I would have to believe it is a higher quality amp, but not necessarily better than the Asgard 2. It's about preference and what you are trying to achieve.   I have an Asgard 1 and...
I apologize, I somehow missed these posts until I just came back to update the ad.     Alpha Pads are thicker and have better isolation. If you take a look over at the Mad Dog thread, there are plenty of comparisons between the two.   Here is the product page from the MrSpeakers website: https://www.mrspeakers.com/fostex-t50rp-headphone-accessories-comfort-upgrades?product_id=60. I would be glad to get out a ruler and measure if that is not good enough.   Thanks!