or Connect

Posts by ddcpitt

Hello,   I am interested in a Bottlehead Crack with the Speedball upgrade, but I have never ventured into the world of DIY so I figured I would first see if anyone is willing to part ways with an assembled unit. Also would be interested in a Woo Audio WA3. Thanks!   Best Regards, Dan
Photos added!
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 and Ultrasone Pro 900 have been sold. HFI-780 still available.
Hey there,   I have been taking this hobby pretty seriously for about 2 years now and in that time I have acquired too many headphones and many of them do not get used. I have decided to sell my pair of SoundMAGIC HP100 headphones. It looks brand new and has been babied and safely stored in a closed, storage box. It was purchased in April 2013 and I estimate it has around 20 hours of use. Expect no flaws, neither cosmetic nor performance, in this pair of headphones,...
All headphones are still available and have not been used since before the classified was created.
Lol it's okay! No worries. Thanks for trying!   Luckily, I already have a fantastic pair of D5000s .
Hello,   Up for sale is the Audeze's official balanced cable for use with their LCD-2 and LCD-3 headphones as seen here: http://www.audeze.com/products/accessories/balanced-cable-4-pin. The cable is in like-new, 100% working order, just as it would be if purchased brand new directly from Audeze.   New from Audeze, the cable costs $86 shipped. My price is $SOLD   Buyer and seller will split PayPal fees and shipping costs 50/50. Check my feedback and buy with...
Hello,   Interested in picking up a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 headphones. Let me know if you have one you are looking to get rid of. I can do cash, trade, or trade + cash.   Best Regards, Dan
Hello,   The first real pair of headphones I owned was the AD900 and after not listening to it for sometime due to acquiring higher end headphones, I gave them another listen and fell in love all over again. I would love to pick up a pair of AD2000 or AD2000X if anyone has a pair they are willing to let go. I can do cash, trade, or trade + cash.   Best Regards, Dan
Photos added!