Posts by ddcpitt

Lol it's okay! No worries. Thanks for trying!   Luckily, I already have a fantastic pair of D5000s .
Hello,   Up for sale is the Audeze's official balanced cable for use with their LCD-2 and LCD-3 headphones as seen here: http://www.audeze.com/products/accessories/balanced-cable-4-pin. The cable is in like-new, 100% working order, just as it would be if purchased brand new directly from Audeze.   New from Audeze, the cable costs $86 shipped. My price is $SOLD   Buyer and seller will split PayPal fees and shipping costs 50/50. Check my feedback and buy with...
Hello,   Interested in picking up a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 headphones. Let me know if you have one you are looking to get rid of. I can do cash, trade, or trade + cash.   Best Regards, Dan
Hello,   The first real pair of headphones I owned was the AD900 and after not listening to it for sometime due to acquiring higher end headphones, I gave them another listen and fell in love all over again. I would love to pick up a pair of AD2000 or AD2000X if anyone has a pair they are willing to let go. I can do cash, trade, or trade + cash.   Best Regards, Dan
Photos added!
Their website lists 115v for the Asgard 2 and I can't imagine it being different from the first one. To be safe, I'll just say it's the American voltage.
Looking for a mint condition Sennheiser Momentum in black. Thanks!
It was purchased from an authorized seller so I could send the receipt to the buyer.
Those would be the ones. Personally, I was hoping for Bamboo, even though they're cheaper, because I have read they are a little more durable than the Rosewood, but that could be completely wrong.   Thank you!
Hey there,   I am interested in picking up a Burson Soloist. Before purchasing new, I figured I would see if anyone here has one they are looking to get rid of.   Thank you!   Best Regards, Dan