Posts by ddcpitt

Hello there, Up for sale is my second generation 16GB iPod Touch. I used to use it as a portable source, but not anymore. It is in perfect working order and I can probably include the original box and unused ear buds. Let me know if you're interested. Best Regards, Dan
Hello,   This is an interest check to see if anyone is interested in a pair of Mad Dogs revision 3.0 with Alpha Pads. These are in great shape with the only flaw coming in the form of a few small nicks in the metal riser on the right side of the headphones which obviously does not affect the sound at all. In total, these probably have around 50 hours of use on them, but the Alpha Pads have less than 20 hours on them as they originally came with Dog Pads on them. I have...
Hello,   I have been very fond of my LCD-2s for a few months now and I have saved up some funds so now I would like to pick up a pair of LCD-3s. I figured before selling the LCD-2 outright for cash, I'd see if anyone was in need of cash and considering possibly trading their LCD-3 down to a LCD-2. My LCD-2 is the latest revision Rosewood version and comes with the plastic connectors instead of wooden.   PM me to discuss specifics.   Thanks for looking!   Best...
Hey there, Google is your friend, my friend. WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and ALAC are all lossless. WAV and AIFF are very similar. They are both containers for RAW PCM audio. WAV was originally a Microsoft/IBM standard and AIFF was originally an Apple standard. They both preserve the PCM audio from CDs perfectly. FLAC and ALAC are also very similar, with ALAC being Apple's lossless format. As lossless codecs, they preserve the PCM perfectly just as WAV and AIFF do, but they also...
Hello,   I am interested in picking up a Violectric V200 headphone amp. Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part ways with. I am located in the US.   Best Regards, Dan
Hello,   I am interested in a Bottlehead Crack with the Speedball upgrade, but I have never ventured into the world of DIY so I figured I would first see if anyone is willing to part ways with an assembled unit. Also would be interested in a Woo Audio WA3. Thanks!   Best Regards, Dan
Photos added!
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 and Ultrasone Pro 900 have been sold. HFI-780 still available.
Hey there,   I have been taking this hobby pretty seriously for about 2 years now and in that time I have acquired too many headphones and many of them do not get used. I have decided to sell my pair of SoundMAGIC HP100 headphones. It looks brand new and has been babied and safely stored in a closed, storage box. It was purchased in April 2013 and I estimate it has around 20 hours of use. Expect no flaws, neither cosmetic nor performance, in this pair of headphones,...
All headphones are still available and have not been used since before the classified was created.