Posts by ddcpitt

Not sold yet. Still available.
Glad to see another fellow Pittsburgher on here. Good luck with the sale. I had an original ODAC and Pyst cables, but sold both.
I started a new job at the start of the new year and haven't been on here much. Price lowered.
Yes please. PM to discuss.
Hello there,   I am interested in acquiring a black NAD Viso HP50 headphone and figured I would see if I could save any money on a second hand unit. I would be willing to pay cash, but would also be interested in a trade for my HiFiMAN HE-400 or Sennheiser HD600. I may consider trading my Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear or Philips Fidelio X1 as well.   Best Regards, Daniel
Burson Conductor SL / Audeze LCD-3 Impressions by ddcpitt Introduction The Conductor SL by Burson Audio is a headphone amplifier/DAC combo that I’ve had my eye on for some time. Burson is a company very well known throughout the Head-Fi community and needs no introduction from me. They are known for creating very high quality, well-built, beautiful looking amplifiers and DACs that set the bar for price to performance ratio. The Conductor SL fits right into their lineup...
Yes they are.
Hello there,   Up for sale is my mint condition iPad 2 tablet. It is the 16GB WiFi version, which I paid $533 for after taxes. It has been a great tablet and the battery ilfe is still superb. There is not a single scratch on the screen or back of it. Includes original box, but not charger or USB cable.   Apple sells this directly for $399 plus taxes, which can be seen here on their website: http://store.apple.com/us/buy-ipad/ipad2. My asking price is $250...
Hello there,   Up for sale is my Sennheiser HD600 in excellent, like-new condition. These were purchased new by me last year and are still covered under Sennheiser's manufacturer warranty. I estimate these only have 40 hours on them and there are no physical marks or defects.   These sell for $399 new from a variety of vendors. My asking price is $295 $290 $285 $280 $275.   Buyer and seller will split Paypal fees and shipping costs 50/50. Do not hesitate to PM me if...
Hello there,   Up for sale is my HiFiMAN HE-400 headphones in excellent, like-new condition. This is the revision with the white driver, not the problematic one with the brown driver. I would estimate these have about 40 hours of use and they work perfectly. The original cable is included.   These sell new for $399 plus shipping. My asking price is TRADED.   With regards to the ear pads, I currently only have the velour pads for the HE-400 that came with my HE-500....