Posts by elfary

+1Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
As usual at gsmarena they don't know what they talk about. Nor they care (i wrote them a few times to let them know about procedure mistakes and they did not even reply) . You can check at phonearena that M9 delivers 1 volt, just as the HTC patched M8 (to get rid of the fuzzies). Just like an iPhone.   But they'd go on to say that M9 is almost the loudest phone ever and about iPhone 6 they say that is up there with Samsung handsets (which barely deliver half a...
Don't know what Ken has listened to but i have listened to quite a few chinese bricks and boutique stuff and driving iems iPhone 5s and 6 are at least as good. So for the most part i think that his assessment os right: unless there are volume problems current iPhones are brilliant. Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
My take is that Apple does not go that far into how each country is rooted in the EU. It just makes one model for the whole European region. Logistics would get really complicated otherwise. Hence UK current iPhones must be capped unless you purchase them from non Apple dealers that might have imported them from US or Asia. Remember that the cap on iPhones began in late 2012 since CENELEC white paper set 2013-01-01 as final deadline to manufacturers. Fear the man...
Talk about software.The scrolling on my iPhone 6 (iOS 8.2) stutters on many apps (Music, Tapatalk, Twitter being worst offenders).I took buttery smooth scrolling for granted but it's not longer the case.Sound kicks ass though.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
 That's a pretty good question. Whenever i listen to the iPhone 6 at high volumes it amazes me because of the phenomenal authority, fullness and clarity that it delivers. It's impressive! But voltage wise it measures around 1 volt (no load) just like any previous (non European) iPhone. Hence there must be something more to the 6/6+. May be slew rate? If they add one more volt to the equation Apple would send to bankruptcy to a lot of audio companies.
  My first pair lasted 3 years and everthing went smooth till one day in the gym i took out the left earpiece. I reinserted it and all of a sudden it got muted. instead of chilling and putting the earpice in bag of silica gel i panicked and trying to dettach the cable (which was tight as hell) to find out what was going on i put too much pressure on the shell and it cracked and by twisting too hard the socket become loose as well. Eventually the sweat dried up and the...
Since iOS 7 release i have find stability and smoothness a bit worse than on Forstall era iOSs. The OS is still quite reliable and beautiful but i'd wish that they rethink the iOS release schedule as it is pretty obvious to me that the put them out before they are actually finished. May be a 1.5 year refresh cycle would be more realistic.   And hope that someday they collapse the Artist view and fix the stuttering when scrolling through the beautiful landscape view of ...
Prior to switching to american iPhones i had an European 5s jailbroken and uncapped for 3 months and did not have any issue. I just installed iFile and iClean and did nothing else asiden from uncapping the amp. iClean was to get rid from temp files from time to time. Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
Nice job! Can recall the joy when i got to uncap my European 5s back in 2014. Bass fell into place.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.