Posts by elfary

My first pair lasted 3 years and everthing went smooth till one day in the gym i took out the left earpiece. I reinserted it and all of a sudden it got muted. instead of chilling and putting the earpice in bag of silica gel i panicked and trying to dettach the cable (which was tight as hell) to find out what was going on i put too much pressure on the shell and it cracked and by twisting too hard the socket become loose as well. Eventually the sweat dried up and the...
Since iOS 7 release i have find stability and smoothness a bit worse than on Forstall era iOSs. The OS is still quite reliable and beautiful but i'd wish that they rethink the iOS release schedule as it is pretty obvious to me that the put them out before they are actually finished. May be a 1.5 year refresh cycle would be more realistic.   And hope that someday they collapse the Artist view and fix the stuttering when scrolling through the beautiful landscape view of ...
Prior to switching to american iPhones i had an European 5s jailbroken and uncapped for 3 months and did not have any issue. I just installed iFile and iClean and did nothing else asiden from uncapping the amp. iClean was to get rid from temp files from time to time. Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
Nice job! Can recall the joy when i got to uncap my European 5s back in 2014. Bass fell into place.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
Hence HTC M8 should get the job nicely done.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
Wrong.I have had two non European iPhones replaced by new ones at two different Apple Stores. As long as you can get to a brick and mortar Apple Store you're perfectly covered by Apple international warranty.In any case i find really odd your experience as capped iPhones deliver half a volt which for iems would suffice on the majority of occasions.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
Are you sure you ticked the Sound Check toggle off? It comes enabled by default and it lowers the track gain quite a lot.European iPhones do not match non European ones but they are not that weak. I'm sure you tried it without disabling Sound Check.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
 Apple is just sticking to the stupid CENELEC white paper which only advises to cap the output of devices that are sold with bundled earphones (Which are needed to do the voltage and SPL calculations). There's no recommendation for output power of devices that are not sold with bundled earphones cause calculations can not be made. So i hope that iPads never include earphones.
People claim the right to choose and the right to get decent levels with low intrinsic volume music (eg classical) and not so easy to drive headphones.To drive Honky Tonk Heroes loud you'd really need almost the whole volt (that album has 20 decibels of dynamic range).There are too many factors involved in the actual SPL hence the stupidity of a regulation that suppose that everybody listen to Rihanna on Earpods (and to the hell woth those listening to Miles Davis with...
Not even at the Genius Bar are they aware of that half a volt missing on European iHandhelds.Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.