or Connect

Posts by elfary

SE535 sounds really good out of my iPhone 6. I think W30 is a bit better though (better instrument separation and treble). Rule of math: if it seems easy you're doing it wrong.
I tried my Westone W30 cable with my brand new SE535 and it worked with big caveat: the cable connection is kind of loose so when i move the cable it disconnects quite easily hence i have given up. Rule of math: if it seems easy you're doing it wrong.
iOS 8.4 is up and ruining (the landscape mode of the Music app. Beware). Rule of math: if it seems easy you're doing it wrong.
After reading Bob Katz's 'Mastering audio' i can only have a great a laugh at this kind of bombastic DSPs.How does Relisten improves noise floor, harmonic distortion, IMD, channel crosstalk, output impedance or output voltage?Rule of math: if it seems easy you're doing it wrong.
 I had a W50 on a loan and honestly i preferred the W30. W50 is a bass cannon. Midbass ruined the tonal balance for me.
My 240gb 7g works flawlessly with 208gb taken by aac 320 files. Rule of math: if it seems easy you're doing it wrong.
 Amen to that. Feels the same here as a former user of Westone 3.Actually Westone W30 is the universal that i am liking the most. Very rounded product harmed by an appalling lack of marketing.
Btw the mesh should be downward, that is looking he nozzle from the outside the mesh should be on the deeper end of the damper. Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
I purchased the Etymotics filter changin tool. Works like a charm. Fear the man wearing velcro strapped sandals, for he has nothing left to lose.
 I think that Knowles fares a bit better on the treble. But it's not a game changing improvement. Hope my BA200 lasts as well. They sound great for the price.