or Connect

Posts by wwyjoe

Hi all. Audioquest states that the USB 3.0 CCK offers improved audio performance over the older CCK adapter. Has anyone being able to hear any audible improvements as compared to the older adapter?
Try using the USB Audio Player Pro? With the Hardware Volume control enabled (under 'Settings'), the app plays loud on my Note 7 (Exynos) at 50% volume setting.
I've not tried Rocketplayer, but there's an option in UAPP (i.e "Play through Android") to play through other music apps. But i suspect his may bypass the DFR...
I'm using Note 7 (Exynos model) with the supplied Samsung USB C adapter to the DFR, and played thru USB Audio Player Pro. No issues and experiencing audio bliss!
Hi folks. Just got the Samsung Note 7 (Exynos) and pairing with the Audioquest Dragonfly Red USB DAC. Can any kind souls advise what settings should i use for the following in UAPP? - Android sample rate - Upsample to highest rate
Poweramp 703 build (with DVC enabled) has higher volume output compared to Neutron in the HTC 10. Any recommendations for a music app that sounds as good as Poweramp/ Neutron but with higher volume output than the latter?
What setting are u using in Poweramp Alpha? Hi-Res output, or OpenSL ES output?
I've installed Neutron, but find that Poweramp Alpha has higher volume output than Neutron.Is there any particular settings i need to enable in Neutron for the higher volume?
Credit to JaeYoon for sharing this in another thread : https://www.qualcomm.com/news/snapdragon/2016/06/02/qualcomm-aqstic-sets-new-standard-audiophiles
Have tried Google Play Music app on the 10 and personally still prefer Power Amp Alpha. The latter sounds better (and louder), only gripe is the occasional playback issues when toggling tracks. Also tried Neutron, Onkyo HF Player and Jetaudio and Poweramp Alpha still tops the list. Any other player recommendations as good as Poweramp, or even better in terms of sound quality? Thanks