or Connect

Posts by taiden

Morning gents! I reshell my products (including converting universals to customs) for $200. I match the wood and use a 3d printed shell.
Hey @ustinj I just read your post and I'm thinking that the bass you describe will be improved after the fit adjustment I did last week for you. Let me know how it works out. They are going in the mail this afternoon. Cheers
Turbulent X drivers Unique burl cups (see note) OCC SPC litz cable Grado chassis with 3d printed rod blocks Earzonk L cush pads     Asking $300 shipped, international add $50 (DHL).   I accept PayPal, credit cards, or Bitcoin.   These were my personal cans for 2013-present. It's sad to see them go, but I don't use them anymore.   NOTE: These were shop headphones so they are not in flawless condition. I would call them 7/10. The rod blocks are 3d printed...
SennGrado Bocote cups Headphone Lounge cable SPC litz cable Oyaide Rhodium jack Viablue splitter   Asking $300 shipped, international add $50 (DHL).   I accept PayPal, credit cards, or Bitcoin.   These were my personal cans for most of 2015. It's time for these to find a new home. :)   Headphone is 9/10, the jack is a little discolored from being on a shop headphone before being installed on the...
There are only three pigment colors yet infinite paintings. :)
 I haven't had a chance to listen to the HUM pristine yet, maybe someday. :) ARIA is a quad, HUM is a dual. :) But maybe similar in terms of simplicity of design. 
 Keep an eye out at CanJam Singapore. Cheers.  
You can argon purge a small area with Bloxygen. It works, but is expensive.   Also, I switched to using #13 for the whole run. The arrangement showed in my video works well if you really need the small diameter tubing at the tip. I'm not sold on it though, so if anyone knows of a better method I'm all ears.
Anyone else feel like those dampers bounce a hundred miles when you drop them? 
This may be helpful http://www.thinwoods.com/category-s/114.htm