Posts by deFiniLoGy

I think it looks pretty cool, but Fiio doesn't give me a nice experience at the past for driving DT880 (i know this is crazy lol..)...
SR 71B for amp for sure..?
I would say Ultrasone Pro 900...
Personally I owned an 880, but honestly, i would go for PC 360 for gaming as 880 doesnt come with a mic.
Seems to me a nice impression about it :D Have been searching in the web for reviews about this... Thanks!!
    Thanks for the advice!! I will keep an eye on some worthy deals for this DAC...  
I had it hooked to my xbox 360 through TOSlink, and I can't hear that much of echo... sorry can't help much...
http://forums.astrogaming.com/showthread.php?7600-Echo-with-A40-mix-amp   Maybe this will help?? Have you tried tweaking the settings in your xbox yet?
It will be used to drive a 250 ohm DT880 for lossless tracks... I got used to the sound quality amplified by the Ray Samuel SR71B in the system iMod > SR71B > DT880, that's why I only want to have a transportable USB DAC that I can feed into SR71B as I think the amplifying ability of E10 should be lower than sr71b...
Hi everyone, I want to ask for recommendations for USB DAC that is also portable that I can carry it around with my laptop.   1. Will E7 pair with L7 then go straight to another Amp be a good choice?  2. Compare E7/L7 and E10 with line out to use as DAC only, which one is better in terms of DAC ability? As I recall they have the same DAC chips, but will the construction inside the device make any significant difference between these two in terms of DAC? 3. Any...