Posts by deFiniLoGy

Hi, as mentioned in title, I would like to buy a pair of Westone 4R to try out.   PM me with price thank you .
PM sent
Sold :)
Shure SE215LTD Limited Edition.   Only for UK.   Bought about 3 months ago but not wanting it anymore as it does not really match my taste.   Will ship with original carrying case but I don't have the box anymore. (Though I can print the invoice out on request.)   Free Comply TSX-100 Ear tips :)   **Price do NOT include Paypal fee AND shipping.**   Thanks. :)
Sold :)
Hold 
Hi there.   I have got a pair of Beats Studio on sale.   Basically it is an unwanted gift, white colour and in mint condition.   Comes with original packages, hand-free cables, 3.5 cable, and air-plane 2-pin adapter.   As I am a bit short of cash so selling this at a pretty low prize.   70GBP excluding shipping and Paypal fee (Buyers' responsibility) (Shopping depends on what types of service you require.)   Ship within UK only.   Paypal...
Photos updated 
Photos uploaded 
Only selling as a combo and will preferably ship to the UK (shipping cost not included).   iPod Classic 6th Generation 180GB Edition - Black CLAS Solo - Black Labkable DB series iPod USB jumper - 7N Helical DBAg for data connection and 7N DBCu for power connection Custom 3.5 interconnect made from Silver connector from Star Germany and Mundorff Silver/Gold wire.   All run-in for over 300 hours.   All are in mint condition.   Preferably to the UK,...