Posts by deFiniLoGy

Bump
For Sale is iPad 3rd Generation (with Retina Display), 32GB Capacity, WiFi Only, Black in Colour.   Purchased when iPad 3 was first released (2 years ago??).   It is well looked after, has always have a decent screen protector on. (I think it's made in Japan and has only a few minor scratches on with 2 years of moderate use.)   Body is protected by Carbon Vinyl skin purchased from iCarbon.   Coming with the iPad include:   Genuine Jot touch Stylus * 1 SGP...
bump
I've bought this pair from Moon Audio around 1.5 years ago. Originally, in my opinion, DT1350 is a pair of portable headphone but lack a bit of transparency and details, so I decided to give moon audio a try. This pair of DT1350 is wired with Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3, unleashing the full potential of this beast.  Also, they have been hardwire modded with RSA 4-pin balanced output. I paired it up with my IMOD -> SR-71B setup, and it has served me very well. However I am...
PM sent
Hi, as mentioned in title, I would like to buy a pair of Westone 4R to try out.   PM me with price thank you .
PM sent
Sold :)
Shure SE215LTD Limited Edition.   Only for UK.   Bought about 3 months ago but not wanting it anymore as it does not really match my taste.   Will ship with original carrying case but I don't have the box anymore. (Though I can print the invoice out on request.)   Free Comply TSX-100 Ear tips :)   **Price do NOT include Paypal fee AND shipping.**   Thanks. :)
Sold :)