Posts by deFiniLoGy

Hi Frank,   Been trying to get hold of you since two weeks ago.   Any updates on email?
Up for sell is a CenSe Custom Linear Power Supply for USB DAC/AMP.   Spec: Input: AC220-240 Output: DC12-15V 1A Compatible with: Audinst HUD-MX1 & Audinst HUD-MX2 (Or other devices with a similar input)   In my opinion, this LPS offer a much improved noise background to my Audinst HUD-MX2 & tightened up the bass.   Retail for ~£100 & only available from China, so grab your bargain now!   Asking for HALF of what I paid for!   Listing...
Superb build quality and perfect match with my other listed audiophile grade power equipments.   Extremely rare in the UK.   Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Amazing compact desktop audio solution Upgraded with MUSES02 opamp (~£44) for premium audio quality Very Mint in original retail box Perfect match with my AKG K7XX & HD650 combo for gaming, movies & music! Original proof of purchase available on request Optional Cense DC-1 LPS upgrade for £50 available (Retail for ~£100)   One of the best USB DAC/AMP available in the market!   Asking for HALF of what I paid for!   Listing price includes shipping in the...
Amazing compact desktop audio solution Upgraded with MUSES02 opamp (~£44) for premium audio quality Very Mint in original retail box Perfect match with my AKG K7XX & HD650 combo for gaming, movies & music! Original proof of purchase available on request Optional Cense DC-1 LPS upgrade for £50 available (Retail for ~£100)   One of the best USB DAC/AMP available in the market!   Asking for HALF of what I paid for!   Listing price includes shipping in the...
Up for sell is a Moon Audio Silver Dragon Headphone Cable for the HD650/600/6XX.   Like New 5 ft Terminated with Oyaide Straight Rhodium 3.5mm Stereo Plug Less than 20 hour of use Retail Price ~£300 New including VAT etc   Exceptional cable for the HD650.   *Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.   **Item currently located in the UK, and can be shipped worldwide given buyer bare all shipping cost.
Purchased directly from the US.   Unused, only opened to take photos, all accessories included!   Still not yet available in the UK yet!   Looking for £135 including shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Black Box edition Very Mint in original retail box Manufacturer warranty until April 2018 Original proof of purchase available on request   One of the best headphones available in the market!   Looking for £200 including shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Hi everyone,   looking to buy some upgrade cable for a friend's HD650, preferably Silver Poison from Toxic Cables, but open to other silver based upgrade cables :)
Hi everyone,   up for sell is my beloved Sennheiser HD650.   Like New Purchased at November 2015, all paperwork available. Less than 10 hour of use.   Still one of the best headphone available!.   *Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.   **Item currently located in the UK, and can be shipped worldwide given buyer bare all shipping cost.