Posts by deFiniLoGy

SOLD.
Hi everyone,   Up for sale is my RSA Emmeline SR-71B balanced headphone amplifier.   Sorry for the horrible picture, but it is protected perfectly with in a heat shrink, and will just look like new if you take the heat shrink away.   The Serial number is SR170, one of the earliest batches in the market.   Over 500+ hours of burn in.   Comes from a pet free and smoke free home.   This is well-known to be one of, if not the best, neutral headphone...
Hi everyone,   Up for sale is a DIY IMOD and Labkable D3ag Silver IMOD jumper.       The IMOD is customized from an iPod Gen 5.5, whereas the storage is replaced with 40GB CF card, total available storage is 37.2GB.   The mod is based on Red Wine Audio IMOD, which unleash the true potential of the iPod Gen 5.5 DAC.   This IMOD has been part of my portable system for almost 2 years, and has over 500+ hours of burn in.   I usually pair this IMOD with a Ray Samuel...
bump.......
Hi everyone,   Up for sale is a brand new Whiplash TWag v3 cable OM version.   This cable is brand new, and ordered straight from Whiplash in the USA, and receipts will be attached in request.   I am selling this cable as I am short in fund for some other ongoing projects.   It will be shipping in safely wrapped package.     Price is USD350 on the website, so I am selling at GBP150.   Within UK: I will cover shipping (tracked) and buyer cover paypal...
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump