Posts by deFiniLoGy

Up for sell is the well-known Sennheiser HD6XX Massdrop Limited Edition Headphone.   Near new condition Unboxed to test but the sound signature is not for me. All retail packaging and original invoice available on request. Superb headphone for entry audiophiles as this scales extremely well with gears at all price points.       Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
  Loving mine :)   Just waiting for my Toxic Cable to arrive now!!
Up for sell is a Schiit Audio Magni 2 Uber Headphone Amp.   Fantastic & compact desktop headphone amp Like new condition Original retail box & receipt available on request Warranty with Schiit EU until Oct 2018   Retail for £150 plus shipping.   Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Looking for a Schiit Jotunheim w/ DAC Module (or w/o) 230V version.   I do have a set of Modi Multibit & Magni 2 Uber stack to trade if you're interested to downsize your setup.   Willing to pay good money for it if it's in good condition and has all original invoice and retail box :)   Thanks for looking :)
Up for sell is an Audioquest Dragonfly RED with Apple USB3 CCK Adapter.   Purchased with an authorized dealer in Nov 2016 Both Dragonfly Red and CCK adapter are in mint condition Original retail box available for Dragonfly RED Original invoice available on request Superb compact & mobile USB DAC/AMP Combo   Retail for ~£208.   Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Up for sell is a Schiit Audio Modi 2 Uber USB DAC.   Fantastic & compact desktop USB DAC Like new condition Original retail box & receipt available on request Warranty with Schiit EU until Oct 2018   Retail for £150 plus shipping.   Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Hi Frank,   Been trying to get hold of you since two weeks ago.   Any updates on email?
Up for sell is a CenSe Custom Linear Power Supply for USB DAC/AMP.   Spec: Input: AC220-240 Output: DC12-15V 1A Compatible with: Audinst HUD-MX1 & Audinst HUD-MX2 (Or other devices with a similar input)   In my opinion, this LPS offer a much improved noise background to my Audinst HUD-MX2 & tightened up the bass.   Retail for ~£100 & only available from China, so grab your bargain now!   Asking for HALF of what I paid for!   Listing...
Superb build quality and perfect match with my other listed audiophile grade power equipments.   Extremely rare in the UK.   Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.
Amazing compact desktop audio solution Upgraded with MUSES02 opamp (~£44) for premium audio quality Very Mint in original retail box Perfect match with my AKG K7XX & HD650 combo for gaming, movies & music! Original proof of purchase available on request Optional Cense DC-1 LPS upgrade for £50 available (Retail for ~£100)   One of the best USB DAC/AMP available in the market!   Asking for HALF of what I paid for!   Listing price includes shipping in the...