or Connect

Posts by deFiniLoGy

Hi everyone,   looking to buy some upgrade cable for a friend's HD650, preferably Silver Poison from Toxic Cables, but open to other silver based upgrade cables :)
Hi everyone,   up for sell is my beloved Sennheiser HD650.   Like New Purchased at November 2015, all paperwork available. Less than 10 hour of use.   Still one of the best headphone available!.   *Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.   **Item currently located in the UK, and can be shipped worldwide given buyer bare all shipping cost.
Hi everyone,   up for sell is my beloved HD650 Silver Widow from Toxic Cables.   Like New 6 ft Terminated with TC custom Carbon Fibre 6.3mm jack Less than 10 hour of use.   Exceptional cable for the HD650.   *Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.   **Item currently located in the UK, and can be shipped worldwide given buyer bare all shipping cost.
Classical physics is not the same as quantum physics.   And scientific research is never ending, and our understanding regarding quantum physics is tbh minimal.   It is well known that sound difference between different materials can be associated with quantum theory, and the current understanding regarding quantum mechanics, including how human brains interpret them, are minimal.   So again, the fact that a certain proportion of the population cannot interpret the...
Hi everyone,   up for sell is my beloved HD800 Silver Poison from Toxic Cables.   Like New 6 ft Terminated with TC custom Cable Fibre 6.3mm jack   Exceptional cable for the HD800.   Pictures will be provided on request.   *Listing price includes shipping in the UK but exclude Paypal fee.   **Item currently located in the UK, and can be shipped worldwide given buyer bare all shipping cost.
Hi everyone, clearing out my desktop station to free up some cash, hope they can find a new home!!   1. IsoTek® Furutech Supreme Mains Cable 1.5M (Used Condition) - $OLD   2. Yulong P18 Power Conditioner (Very mint condition) - £130 OBO   3. Cardas Clear USB A To B 1.5m w/ USB noise isolater (Very mint condition) - $OLD   4. Zu Audio BoK Premium Hi-Fi Power Cable (1.5M) (Very mint condition) - $OLD   All listing price includes shipping within the UK...
Hi everyone,   up for sell is my beloved Matrix M-Stage AMP in Matte Black.   Modded with Burr Brown OPA627AP with Class A Biasing Mod, and also replaced the volume knob w/ a large matte black aluminium knob.   Photos can be provided on request.   In very mint condition.   Asking for £60, including delivery within the UK.   Does not include 3% paypal fee.   Thanks for looking!!
Hi all, up for sell is my Aune T1 Mk 2 USB DAC.   It comes with 6922 & Gold lion tube, and an Amperex 7308 Gold pin, Platinum grade Cryo-treated from Upscale Audio.   Everything is at mint condition and I am the first owner.   Buyer pays postage & paypal fee.   Thanks for looking!!
Up for sell is my beloved HD800.   In original retail box Lightly used condition Installed NEW ear pads and headband cushion (RRP: £100!!)   Price does not include shipping or paypal fee.
Hi all, up for sell is a Sieveking Sound Headphone Stand.   Used for around 1 month and been kept in original storage bag in a dry bag ever since.   As shown in the picture, one of the feet corners is slightly chipped.   Wood filler have been used to repair the corner and give it a better finish.   But since it is still an imperfection, the price is reduced to reflect that.   Price include shipping within UK, please add 3% paypal fee if decide to pay via...