Posts by Dzjudz

I am in! Worldwide. (Note to my partner: I will be unavailable for a few days after the cutoff date, so do not fret if you cannot contact me immediately after partnering up. I will most certainly be available for this exchange and will be easily in time to exchange address details. You can check my participation history in these exchanges if you're worried )
Why does this thread title have a larger font than other threads when watching the forum on mobile? Sorry to hijack. Esit: never mind, it's because it's spread over three lines.
I partnered up with BaasTurbo and got his crazy gift today! Instead of just a CD, he also sent me a pair of IEMs. The CD is Jeff Buckley - Grace. Great album. I already had some of his music, but not this CD. Good choice. As for the IEMs, BaasTurbo sent me the Fischer Audio Consonance. Amazing. I was just thinking of replacing my generic pair of Sennheisers that were starting to fall apart, so this was both unexpected and great timing. I'm sure I'll enjoy them, thanks!
No, you can always try. Post in here and see if someone responds.For example, I posted in here today and have now set up an exchange with BaasTurbo.
No! This is the first time in many years that I didn't sign up in time... If anyone is interested in doing an exchange, I would be glad to send something out this weekend. My location is The Netherlands, I'm willing to ship worldwide.
So I haven't been on this forum for quite a while, because I have been happy with my setup for a few years now. The setup I have been using for a long time: Apogee Mini-DAC -> Meier Corda Cantate -> Senn HD650. Now, the HD650s still function great and I have been extremely pleased with them: build quality, sound quality, head comfort (for many hours at a time), durability, etc., but I thought it was finally time to switch it up a little. I went browsing around the forum a...
I built a completely brand new PC in january 2009, and have been updating parts of it over the last few months. The only original parts are the Mobo, CPU and PSU. Mobo: ASUS P6T CPU: Core i7 920 @ 3.33 GHz (cooled by Scythe Mugen 2) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 12 GB 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24 (3 x 4GB triple channel) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670 OC SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB and Samsung Spinpoint F1 1 TB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M500 (500W) And then...
I think you want the Video Games Discussion forum, it has a game rating thread and a gaming keyboard thread.
Oddly quiet in here
And received the gift from my other partner, BIG POPPA, today: Live at KEXP, volume 8. (KEXP is a Seattle radio station, where BIG POPPA lives) Another compilation album . And again with only a few artists I know, but all like! Excited to listen to this. Thanks BIG POPPA. And thanks to Asr for organising the exchange this year!