Posts by crzycuyler

Thanks for the reply. Do you think the HD25-1 II will offer anything to the gaming experience? I am also considering some in-ear monitors such as the Shure SE535 and the Sennheiser IE80. So far I really like what I am hearing about the HD25-1 II, and am hoping they are the portable headphones I am looking for. They certainly meet my music desires. I am just not sure that the versatility I am looking for is really out there. I would have liked the B&W to have better...
Hello,   I am interested in getting some headphones and have become fond of these two models. Music is a tad more important than gaming to me, but that may change and is not the deciding factor. I lean towards the Sennheiser HD25-1 II for music for the neutrality and balance I've read about, but like the B&W P5 for the style, size, comfort, and reviews posted by people who have let them wear in (it is supposedly a new ball game once used substantially). I am on the...
How do these headphones perform for gaming?
    The description I am most fond of is that of the Sennheiser HD 25-1 II, but from what I've read the B&W P5 really develop in overall SQ after substantial use. I want neutrality and balance for my music listening and thats all that I know. I don't have experience with what will give me a better sound for video games. So I am fairly certain of these two, I am in favor of the HD 25-1 II for music and am unsure between the two for computer games? What has a better sound...
      Thanks for the reply! The 50/50 is only a potential estimate. It may end up 100 percent music. I always make time for music and not video games. How does the IE8 compare to the SE535. I have a strange tendency to lean towards the shure, but I have no good reason as to why. My main objective with any listening device is to find the best balance of neutral and detailed sound. I need versatility yet listen to mainly bluegrass. Balance is most important. Are the IE8...
Hello,     I am considering the Sennheiser IE80 and the Shure SE535. I will being using them for a 50/50 split of computer games and music. I listen mostly to bluegrass but also folk, rock, and jazz. I am a critical listener. I enjoy a natural, neutral, accurate sound that still allows clarity to observe each instrument and melody. If there is any advise, it would be greatly appreciated. I have also considered Monster Turbine Pro Copper and Gold. I work at Best Buy...