Posts by crzycuyler

k
I am not looking for a dedicated gaming set. I have no headphones of any sort at the moment and need a pair. This is why versatility and portability are so important. Why would the HD25-1 II not pair with orchestral music? My music of choice would be bluegrass, which is acoustic. Would this lack of pairing carry to bluegrass?
Thanks for the reply. Do you think the HD25-1 II will offer anything to the gaming experience? I am also considering some in-ear monitors such as the Shure SE535 and the Sennheiser IE80. So far I really like what I am hearing about the HD25-1 II, and am hoping they are the portable headphones I am looking for. They certainly meet my music desires. I am just not sure that the versatility I am looking for is really out there. I would have liked the B&W to have better...
Hello,   I am interested in getting some headphones and have become fond of these two models. Music is a tad more important than gaming to me, but that may change and is not the deciding factor. I lean towards the Sennheiser HD25-1 II for music for the neutrality and balance I've read about, but like the B&W P5 for the style, size, comfort, and reviews posted by people who have let them wear in (it is supposedly a new ball game once used substantially). I am on the...
How do these headphones perform for gaming?
    The description I am most fond of is that of the Sennheiser HD 25-1 II, but from what I've read the B&W P5 really develop in overall SQ after substantial use. I want neutrality and balance for my music listening and thats all that I know. I don't have experience with what will give me a better sound for video games. So I am fairly certain of these two, I am in favor of the HD 25-1 II for music and am unsure between the two for computer games? What has a better sound...
      Thanks for the reply! The 50/50 is only a potential estimate. It may end up 100 percent music. I always make time for music and not video games. How does the IE8 compare to the SE535. I have a strange tendency to lean towards the shure, but I have no good reason as to why. My main objective with any listening device is to find the best balance of neutral and detailed sound. I need versatility yet listen to mainly bluegrass. Balance is most important. Are the IE8...
Hello,     I am considering the Sennheiser IE80 and the Shure SE535. I will being using them for a 50/50 split of computer games and music. I listen mostly to bluegrass but also folk, rock, and jazz. I am a critical listener. I enjoy a natural, neutral, accurate sound that still allows clarity to observe each instrument and melody. If there is any advise, it would be greatly appreciated. I have also considered Monster Turbine Pro Copper and Gold. I work at Best Buy...