Posts by crzycuyler

I've been recommended time and time again recently the AKG K550. I think I may pull the trigger. I am looking to see if someone thinks they can talk me out of it. 
I've been recommended time and time again recently the AKG K550. I think I may pull the trigger. I am looking to see if someone thinks they can talk me out of it. 
    I was looking at the HD 25-1 II and the ATH-ESW9A, but I have become very excited about the K550. I may purchase them tomorrow.
    We match prices from any physical retailer within 50 miles of the store, but ultimately, it is up to the manager. If it is for a loss, they won't match. 
Actually, I just discussed with my friend who is Best Buy manager. We are allowed to tell you how much we get discounted from items. ei) i get 500 bucks off the HD800... So I apologize for doing the math for you all.
    The K550 are close cans so they will isolate better than open.  Thanks for the advice about listing prices. It's better to be safe than sorry. I figured no one who comes to these forums would actually go to Best Buy for this gear. We overcharge.   
    For my music, are you referring to my first preference list or second? I listen mostly to acoustic instrumentation and vocals. If it suits this, I'll probably pick them up tomorrow. These have been the most commonly recommended headphones so far. As for gaming. I mainly play games that the soundtrack is very vital and wildly intriguing to me. I am about immersion to another world and soundtracks can set the theme. A little impact would be nice, but from what I am...