Posts by crzycuyler

I've been recommended time and time again recently the AKG K550. I think I may pull the trigger. I am looking to see if someone thinks they can talk me out of it. 
Wish I could share. haha   I would have to if I were you. I may just head over to the store right now. We've got them in stock.
I've been recommended time and time again recently the AKG K550. I think I may pull the trigger. I am looking to see if someone thinks they can talk me out of it. 
    I was looking at the HD 25-1 II and the ATH-ESW9A, but I have become very excited about the K550. I may purchase them tomorrow.
    We match prices from any physical retailer within 50 miles of the store, but ultimately, it is up to the manager. If it is for a loss, they won't match. 
Actually, I just discussed with my friend who is Best Buy manager. We are allowed to tell you how much we get discounted from items. ei) i get 500 bucks off the HD800... So I apologize for doing the math for you all.