Posts by CollectoR13

Hi neospider! Yes, i can comfortably wear them for hours, i can even sleep while wearing them haha. Their sound signatures makes for a really comfortable listen and i feel that i dont have to turn the volume up as much as with my old sennheisers. The many tips included in the package should make it possible for everyone to get a good seal. I can also drive them with my Nexus 4 smartphone, it should be good with most modern smartphones I would say, tried the havi with...
Pictures please! Very interested in how it looks (and sounds )!
Wow, those chathams look great... So, hypothetically, what do i need to make my 6sn7 sockets ready for those 6as7s? I know I need a external power supply, but what exact board do I need? And do I have to short one connection in my adapters and wire it to the power supply? Is that how you can achieve this? Sorry but I have no clue about these external power supply things...
Hello dear HeadFi'ers!   I want to sell my trusty little Ipod Touch 3rd Gen. with 32GB of memory. Although it is a couple of years old, it is in good condition and fully working. It has some scratches on its back, but that is typical to the Ipod touch and no scratches on the display. Mostly it was carried inside the silicon case that is also included in this classified, along with the usb cable and original packaging. The Ipod is currently jailbreaked via RedSnow on...
I tried fuses myself, they make subtile difference, but increase transparancy a bit. But i got them for free, i would never pay so much for such a subtile change, maybe it was only autosuggestion?So i am definitely not a "fuse-believer" lolAnd re power cables, the only power cable that made a difference was changing my main amplifiers power cable to thick solid core cable which improved dynamics quite a bit. Tried other cables for my cd transport and the little dot, ...
Hi hypnos!No, i have the mkiii.I might try some 6as7g in the future, but for now, i seriously don't feel the need to upgrade any part of my system.It sounds just perfect to me, i can get lost in the music for hours lol!Btw, did i post some pictures of my adapter?Don't remember, all before my exams haha lol...
Exactly!
I have some sylvania black plates from 50s with 3 holes on one side and 2 on the other which are sounding perfect!Got them for around 30$Here is a link of how they look like and a review: http://www.tubemaze.info/sylvania-6sn7gt-black-flat-plates/
Absolutely right, i've made the same experience.To gravit: have fun with those 6hm5, they will sure be a upgrade from the voskhods (which i also had and loved, till i upgraded lol)!But remember, these are also more neutral than the voskhods, so they might sound not as exciting at first, but keep burning them in and listen to them some hours, they will get better and better with time.I also experienced that with my change from the voskhods to the c3g.
Hi gravit!After my long abstinence here, i have to say that i found my endgame tubes.Many have now found that the Siemens c3gs as driver tube outrule most other tubes in areas like tansparacy and neutrality.I also listen to much rock and i have to say, neutrality is not bad for rock at all! It might sound less "interesting" at first, but after a while you notice all the little details you didn't hear before.Also the position of the instruments is much better defined.So...