Posts by Mazuki

bump
Stuart bought an AlienDAC from me. Communication was fast and payment was prompt. Great guy to deal with.
Bump
Sorry about the typo
I really wanted these to work out, but in the end I just couldn't get them to stay in my ears at the gym. The sound is amazing and the isolation is decent. But I'm too used to my ER4-Ps. I've only had these for about a week and they're barely broken in. Take them away for SOLD shipped (Paypal/CONUS)
Bump
This is a USB-powered AlienDAC with Nichicon MUSE output caps, Panasonic filter caps. The end plates are aluminium. That USB jack took an hour to file out. Asking SOLD shipped (Paypal/CONUS) Feedback here
Hey SACD lover, so what's the verdict on the three Starving Student builds? Do you hear a difference?
bump
I had a miscommunication with HiFi2000 and ended up with an extra 10mm x 330mm Galaxy Maggioratto front panel. As you can see, there's an engraved beta logo on the front. It's also got counterbored 40mm holes for extra large knobs that you can purchase from HiFi DIY Site - VT4C/211 Power Triode. I'd like to get $50 shipped (Conus/Paypal) for it. As seen on an actual build (not included in sale)