Posts by TigzStudio

Fred have replied to you in PM.   to all:  I will catch up soon on emails and get updates out soon as well.Thanks again for the patience.
At this time it was replaced with the newer options, but there are a few unitsstill left that can be acquired through email. Thank you again Mimouille for the support, most important I am glad you are enjoying it.  Considering the length of time on this one, I thank you for your cordial and nice comments. You are extremely patient and forgiving!  Best for folks to shoot me an email for descriptions of everything as I am MOT here. Describing specs. on my top cables here on...
PM sent.
John,sending you email on this now.
Hey guys, Sorry I have not been able to check this thread for a couple days and I see 24 new posts.... I will check through them now, and make sure anything is resolved.   Again thanks to all for the patience.
I do appreciate the feedback and patience.At this time the plan has been to simply add a page banner saying cables are 100% hand made with many many custom options per seriesand they have wait times. Then it will take you to a page describing waits for the various series and chosen option.  So you can see this before ordering. So when the next update goes up (hopefully by end of day today) I will have a page describing wait estimates for the different series.  to: all I...
  This past week my reply time has been pretty bad so I do apologize for it.Again I had to take a couple days off to "de-stress" after working so much and battling the constant pressures of this level of demand. While your mind wants to just keep going and working 18+ hour days, sometimes the body does need a break.  But from these couple of days offit did alter some of my ship estimates for a number of customers.  I will be working to get all emails answered later today,...
Some delays the past few days on PM and email reply.  I ended up taking a couple of days off to "de-stress" from working 17-18+ hours for a straight month (as ordered by my significant other). Sometimes the body and mind needs a break from that kind of pace. I will check now for your message Khoi. Thanks to all for your patience in delay in reply from my two days off, if anyone was sent a tracking and it still showslabel created it will either update today or you will be...
 Iron PM sent. Thanks Pooch for being so patient during the process, most of all I am glad you are happy. Your welcome Mud, thank you for taking the time to post the nice shots.   p.s.to all I am pulling another all night tonight as I really want to knock a ton of stuff out for shipping tomorrow.I will also be checking to make sure I have notmissed anything in email / order-wise.  Please feel free to email me for status in the next 12 hours asI will also be checking the...
 PM sent.