or Connect

Posts by Icenine2

This is great news that high end speaker manufacturers are jumping in.  I hope others join in here as well as amp guys.
Wow! All these years and I've never sat in the dark and turned this on. Neat little show how the tubes start to glow and the led's as well.
I too will be doing this soon after a too long wait.  The only DAC's I see that I'd consider are double, triple the price.
You are right.  I'm going to get the eTap disc with maybe S-Works Tarmac or another Ti bike (Moots?)
Alright then.  I am having a Jones to refit my 20-year-old Litespeed Ultimate with a new group.  Mechanical Campy Record 11 or Sram eTap.  eTap is more than $1000 more.  Or should I just wait a year and get a new bike with eTap and Disc brakes.  Road bike that is.
Time.  I've owned the Liquid Fire for almost five years.  Man that went fast.  For some reason I was impulsed to read my posts here and it reads poorly at best as if I'm a Fanboy goof (Go ahead and comment but don't get banned).  I am still enjoying the amp to the fullest.
I hope to get a new frame by year end.  What decisions to make.  I've ridden Ti for twenty years and want to try Carbon.  Colnago's I've loved for 40 years so on the list.  Then Specialized S-Works (Maybe I'll skip S and go regular.....but a guy thing to want the best) or maybe a Trek Madone.  I've also ridden Campy for 20+ years and would like to try new SRAM eTap.
What's the stereo/headphone rig look like if the displayed bikes look this good.............
What a shot!  Must have been great ride.