Posts by FACSman

Turns out Cesar is about 10 miles from me; he offered to meet me for an audition!   I've never had the opportunity to sit down with a manufacturer before; looking forward to it - hopefully next week:D   Thanks, colinharding, for all the info   Rich
I'm actually trying to schedule an audition with Cesar Aguilera for sometime next week; he's only like 10 miles away from me:)
OK; just to make sure I understand here.   I have an iPhone 4s and want to buy the Leckerton UHA-6S MKII for it's superb amp & DAC qualities.   I will have to jailbreak my phone in order to bypass it's internal DAC, which I take is one of the perks of the jailbreak sw mod.   Do I need any special hw, thinking cables here, to connect Siri, via LOD (I guess), to the Leck or will any LOD cable do?   Also, which is preferred and why; HO or LOD?   I've...
I use the EQ 10 app with my 4s; has a balance control. I just set the eq to flat:)
I would be interested in knowing your source, whether HO or LOD, what cables you are using and what your cans are. Also, your impression once you've tested the MKII:)   TIA - Rich
Am thinking about buying this amp; wondering if anyone else out there is using it and what your thoughts are...   TIA - Rich
Am thinking about buying this amp; wondering if anyone else out there is using it and what your thoughts are...   TIA - Rich
And for how much?   TIA - Rich
lee730, ty 4 the response.   My bad; meant the UHA6 MKII. I will be using an iPhone 4s. DNW to jailbreak it and poss brick my phone:(   So the iPhone's LOD would not bypass the internal DAC unless jailbroke? Does the out make any difference in the sq anyway; hp or LOD?   I understand the MKII has an excellent DAC (as well as amp); would just like to take advantage of it:)   TIA - Rich