Posts by Michael G.

C'mon guys, let's make a deal!
Grab a deal, guys!
Sennheiser Momentum circumaural headphones, new in box, unopened, unused. Brown version. Superb build quality. Smooth and detailed sound. Closed back for great noise isolation. Easy to drive with any source. Read the excellent review for yourself at:   www.innerfidelity.com/content/very-adult-sennheiser-momentum   These headphones would be an excellent, synergistic match for the dynamic and punchy sounding Keces HA-171 headphone amp/preamp and superb PS Audio X Stream...
Sennheiser Momentum circumaural headphones, brown color, unused/new in box, complete. The ultimate in comfort and lush, closed-back listening. Very easy to drive via any source, top notch build quality,    Read the excellent review at: www.innerfidelity.com/content/very-adult-sennheiser-momentum   These headphone would mate extremely well with my dynamic and punchy sounding Keces HA-171 headphone amp/preamp. Please see my other listings if you are interested in an...
Thanks, dpump!   May I say that I agree with your assessment(s). I'm trying to offer the newbie a chance to get a taste of real quality at an entry level price and I hope someone here will avail themselves of this opportunity before I decide to sell it for a bit more over at Audiogon.   I do not accept Paypal, mostly because I'm fed up with Paypal policies. My excellent seller feedback speaks for itself and any buyer can rest assured that they will be getting more than...
  Original retail $375, selling for $200. ** Shipping is free when you buy both items shown above for a total of $265 **   Keces HA-171 with silver IEC upgrade option. In "9/10" condition, with original box and power cord. Quite possibly, the best deal on Headfi right now, this is a ridiculously good amp for the money.   Th HA-171 is a very powerful amp, able to drive most headphones on the market today. Versatile too; two pairs of inputs, preamp outs, bypass outs,...
  ** PRICE LOWERED - Was $75, now only $65 ** I have a PS Audio Prelude power cable in it's original box. Cable is in excellent condition and features a removable ground pin for versatility. Box has some scuffs and bends but it too looks quite presentable. This is a heavy gauge power cable with multiple shielding layers for unrestricted current delivery and maximum noise filtration. Cold welded, solid core construction, ferrite impregnated casing, nickel plated,...
I've grown to dislike Paypal, I prefer privacy and security in my financial dealings. My feedback history is both long and well-respected, so I am accepting genuine USPS money orders only. If you are interested I will send you my mailing address so that you can mail your payment ASAP. My phone number is: 208-252-2561. Please call or email any time if you have any questions or concerns...   Thanks, my name is Michael.   PS: Certified bank checks are also OK with me.
  I have a nice, clean pair of HD580s upgraded with HD600 grilles and HD650 cable. In case you don't already know, replacing the stock plastic grilles with metal HD600 grills allows for a more open, clean, and airy presentation. After installing these simple factory upgrades (approx. $50 worth) my HD580/600/650 "hybrids" now sound virtually identical to the HD600.   Also, I really love the look of these cans! The matte grey finish of the HD580s looks classier and is...
-SOLD!- These are a wonderful sounding pair of "semi vintage" RS1s - priced this low only because I'm hoping for a quick sale. Circa. 2000+, this is the buttonless model that precedes the present RS1i model (darker wood, lighter cable, slightly mellower sound). The condition is excellent, as can be seen in the photos, the only appreciable signs of wear being on the silver lettering. Comes with the original pizza box, paperwork, and sales receipt. My buyer/seller feedback...