Posts by Michael G.

-SOLD!- These are a wonderful sounding pair of "semi vintage" RS1s - priced this low only because I'm hoping for a quick sale. Circa. 2000+, this is the buttonless model that precedes the present RS1i model (darker wood, lighter cable, slightly mellower sound). The condition is excellent, as can be seen in the photos, the only appreciable signs of wear being on the silver lettering. Comes with the original pizza box, paperwork, and sales receipt. My buyer/seller feedback...
Thanks for looking!
    Thanks for the link. Headphones and binaural recordings are the wave the future (at least as far as Hifi is concerned) because, as much as I like loudspeaker Hifi, the 1970's and 1980's are gone for good. I cannot envision another Hifi revival without compact and/or portable gear being at the center of it...
And on that note, I'd like to ask: Does anyone know of any binaural recordings out there that provide great *music* ?
FOUND - One pair of 701s recabled + terminated w/ dual 3 pin XLRs. - FOUND
I am thinking about selling my AKG K1000's but I'm not quite sure what the asking price should be, so feel free to submit ideas or an offer that could help me decide how to sell. I might even consider some sort of a trade deal if you have some nice headphones w/ balanced cabling. These earspeakers were always used sparingly, were never abused, and were always stored in their box so they are in excellent condition. The original black wooden box has a few minor marks on it...
I have some questions. PM's sent...
PM sent.  
PM sent.  
PM sent.