Posts by passion-audio

i've bought UE700 for more than a month now... and i really enjoy the sound that it produce! since i own only 1 good in-ear monitor and 2 headphones (AKG q460 and steelseries v2) i can't really judge the sound   this is the result:   (i'm not going to do the out of 10 score because each people have their own preference)     treble: this earphone are very good at treble the sound of the treble is well controlled and doesn't disturb my ear that...
get Ultimate eart triplefi 10 or Ultimate ear 700 or westone 4r or westone UM3X and DO NOT GET SHURE, since shure have a very small stage listening to jazz will make you suffer  to deatrh  
can anyone tell me how to make new threads? cuz i don't know how to make new post/thread
if it's me i would also grab UE 700 the clarity of the speaker really resolute
yes, steel series is one of the best gaming product. but for me it's not only gaming but music. till today i still use steelseries v2 for listening to music  
MONSTER TURBINE one word, phonomenon. in my life i've never like monster nor do beats by dre but i must admit that this earphone, monster turbine is one of the most astonishing earphone i've ever listen to. since the the bass fit perfectly not too much not too less just perfect, the clarity of the speaker also satisfy me. if i compare this to ibeats then i would say that the sound and the look is absolutely different.
MONSTER TURBINE one word, phonomenon. in my life i've never like monster nor do beats by dre but i must admit that this earphone, monster turbine is one of the most astonishing earphone i've ever listen to. since the the bass fit perfectly not too much not too less just perfect, the clarity of the speaker also satisfy me. if i compare this to ibeats then i would say that the sound and the look is absolutely different.
COMPARING UE TRIPLEFI. 10 AND UE 700 NOISE ISOLATION after listening to Logitech ultra ear triplefi. 10 and Logitech ultra ear 700 the UE triplefi has a better resolution and a tougher bass, meanwhile the ultra ear 700 deliver a better medium and high pitch since the triple is earphone is larger than the 700's it is obvious that the bass if better than the 700 but in the opposite the it's difficult to produce a small earphone that can present the music this...
COMPARING UE TRIPLEFI. 10 AND UE 700 NOISE ISOLATION after listening to Logitech ultra ear triplefi. 10 and Logitech ultra ear 700 the UE triplefi has a better resolution and a tougher bass, meanwhile the ultra ear 700 deliver a better medium and high pitch since the triple is earphone is larger than the 700's it is obvious that the bass if better than the 700 but in the opposite the it's difficult to produce a small earphone that can present the music this...