Posts by Firstandrepair

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a used Woo Audio 3.  I'd prefer it to be in great shape, both aesthetically and operationally.  I'd also be interested in buying a Tung-Sol 5998 Power tube, along with any other driver tubes you may have that go with it.  If you have one for sale I'm open to negotiate, so please PM me.    PM me with whatever details you can provide, ie when did you first buy it? are you the original owner? about how many hours has it been used? any...
Sorry about that, I've received a lot of PMs and are still trying to answer them all.
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a used Schiit Bifrost, USB version.  I'd prefer it to be in great shape, both aesthetically and operationally.  If you have one for sale I'm open to offers, so please PM me.    PM me with whatever details you can provide, ie when did you first buy it? are you the original owner? about how many hours has it been used? any noticeable dings or scratches? Thanks!   Mike
I'm looking to buy a pair of HD650's that are in good aesthetic and working condition.  I'm willing to negotiate a price, and only really want to pay for shipping inside CONUS.  If you have a pair for sale please PM me with your asking price, condition, how long you've used them, and whether or not you're the original owner.    FYI, I may not answer quickly, I'm in the process of moving but I'll be checking my emails every now and then.   Thanks!   Mike
 I seriously had been considering the M-Stage, good to hear that recommendation .  Especially since its USB driven, which is sorta what I was looking for.
Good point, to clarify... I enjoy the soundstage and openness of the 598's, along with the lush sound of the 650s.  I owned a tube amp when i had the 650s and really enjoyed the color it brought out in my music.  I haven't had the chance to hear the HD800s, from my understanding they provide more clarity while giving a superior soundstage, at the expense of the lush sound I enjoyed from my old 650s.  Am i far off?
So I recently decided to purchase the Sennheiser HD800. I'm a big fan of the Sennheiser sound, and I've recently come into a budget that allows for them. I've previously owned the HD598 and HD650, and currently use ie8s as my go to iem. However, I've heard that the HD800s are difficult to drive. I'm working with a budget of around $1200 for both a dac and amp. Is it plausible to run the hd800s with a dac/amp in that budget range? And if so, do you have any...
This classified is for a very lightly used CMoyBB v2.03.  I've put maybe 15 hours on this unit, and just didn't care for the way it sounded with my IE8's. I'll also include the Apple line-out cord included in the picture.  I'm asking $42 even, which includes shipping and fees.  If you have any questions feel free to PM me.   I ship protected to CONUS only.
I'm looking to get a new set up, as I've been itching to get back into enjoying quality audio.  I've previously owned a pair of Sennheiser HD650, and want to reunite with that sound.  With that being said, I'm looking to buy a pair of Sennheiser HD650 that are in great shape.   Also, I'm looking to buy both the Schiit Asgard and Schiit Audio Bifrost.   If you have any of these items for sale, shoot me a pm and respond to this threat with what you're looking to...
I'm looking to buy a used pair of Sennheiser HD598's, preferably with original box, cord, and everything.  If you have a pair for sale shoot me a PM or leave a comment, and we can try to work something out. Thanks! Mike