or Connect

Posts by Surge74

Regarding Tyll(sp?)'s review on Inner Fidelity, according to Jack Woo of Woo Audio, the WES not only had the stock tubes but was not broken in (it was brand new). As WES owners reported here, the amp requires 250-500 hours before sounding right. I'm surprised that a respected reviewer would test an amp that wasn't broken in!
For sale is a 10 month old Woo Audio WES, includes the following: upgraded with the "Mk.II" chokes (done by Woo Audio) upgraded rectifier tubes (purchased from Woo Audio) upgraded phase splitter tubes (purchased from Woo Audio) comes with original unused stock rectifier and phase splitter tubes. under factory warranty until May, 2013 Absolutely mint with only 300 hours of listening (yes, I kept a log book).   Paypal or certified check only. Buyer pays PayPal fee and...
  I see, thank you sir.  To state the obvious, I'm assuming you're referring to the WES and LL as the two that have a very pronounced sound signature?
Let me throw out another consideration: if one uses the Realizer A8, do the differences among the WES, BHSE, and LL become more minor? Since the A8 is equalizing the sound and simulating other speakers anyway, won't the individual differences of each amp wash out?
Spritzer, your comments are appreciated (although way over my head). I am ordering a BHSE to compare for myself and will sell the one I like the least. I wish Jack Woo would contribute here...
Would you mind sharing your comments on both the WES and BHSE, with the SR-009?Thanks
Well put. It's easy to get caught up in the never-happy-upgrade-death-spiral. The objective here is to love the music, right?
Well put. It's easy to get caught up in the never-happy-upgrade-death-spiral. The objective here is to love the music, right?
Well, not according to the comparison published on AV Guide. This all tells me (as Tyll's, and others' indicate) that the differences are very minor between them.
Makes sense Attorney, thanks for explaining.