Posts by raytraceme

Honestly I don't think that any item has the buttery smooth sound that I hear from the miles davis tributes. The are my favorite. Headphones ever including the vmoda m80 and the dt1350's. The mids are so clean and the highs are just right (no sibilance yet not veiled). I really wish monster would use the same Sig. but with better bass on an over the ear portable.
That was the issue with the esw9's they are not comfortable. I HATE HATE HATE on ear headphones. My brother used to have the dt1350's and I the m80's an I can't stand the torture (plus I wear glasses). I think I will drop it on the ah-d600's or the urban ravers (which ever sounds the best).
I am willing to go to $400. But I can say that the looks of a headphones are also very important. I am actually thinking about getting the urban ravers or the denon AH-D600. I thought that the esw9 were harsh and get uncomfortable? Anyhow thanks a lot for the help. I will try to check out the esw9 if anything. They do seem to go for a good price.
By sweet i mean no sibilance. Sounds relaxing, no harshness, and bass that is tight and punchy not boomy. The monster miles davis is the reference in mids and highs.
If anyone has the the monster miles davis iem's, have you ever head over the ears that sound very similar to them? Do denons have a similar sound signature?
you have the att one x right?
My idea for a perfect headphones are  Design: V-Moda M100 Highs: Monster Miles Davis Mids: Monster Miles Davis Lows: DT1350  Soundstage: V-Moda M100 (bigger than the M80's) Price $250
Anyone notice how similar the vmoda m80's are to the monster miles davis tributres? The only difference is that the m80s have tighter bass, bigger soundstage, but a bit more sibilance as well.
Anyone notice how similar these are to the vmoda m80's? The only difference is that the m80s have tighter bass, bigger soundstage, but a bit more sibilance as well.
i paid so it's sold to me.