Posts by zachchen1996

Wow it must be tough having to move all the time! I was being lazy hehe  The NT-6 PRO is absolutely an end game iem, after owning them for a year I have no interest in other iems hahhaha. They're truly incredible for trance music. (& everything else)  Yeah, I'm trying to find a nice pair of portable headphones for when I don't feel like putting in my ciems.Now deciding between the Sennheiser HD 25 Aluminum & the NAD VISO HP50.
 Bump!I would like to know this as well.
 Hello fellow Virginian!  Oh where can I get this "Trancewerks Anthems: Non-Stop Mix" ?
 ATB & Dash! <3Can't wait for Dash's new album.  Apollo Road is definitely one of my favorite trance tracks of all time, a true work of art.
 Didn't like the HM901 (balanced amp card) either, too dense & congested of a sound for me.
SOLD!
 Would you consider adding the Sennheiser HD 25 Alu as well?
Since I can't find any comparisons between the VISO HP50 & HD 25 Alu, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Alu. Hope I'm not disappointed.
 Thanks. So If I order a single reference diamond xlr cable, then that should probably be enough to make an iem cable.I can't decide whether to go for the siltech duchess crown or crystal cable for an iem cable.
 Wow, that looks nice!In order to fabricate a 4ft. long iem cable, do you need to get two 4ft. long cables? How does that work?