or Connect

Posts by liquidzoo

Have you tried reformatting the SD card? Using a different card? Resetting the firmware? I'm sure that there are a lot of ways this could be fixed other than demanding that a company replace a product you've used for 9 months with an upgrade at much less than an upgrade or retail price. I can see just paying the difference if the X3 had never worked and you just bought it, but after 9 months it's unreasonable for you to assume they'd give you credit for the full retail...
FiiO is under no obligation to give you a wholesale price on the X5 upgrade. If you're buying it from them, you pay their price. If you want the X5 instead of your X3, return your X3 to wherever you bought it and pay the difference. You have said nothing about trying to contact the place you purchased the X3 from, instead you're insisting that FiiO themselves take care of you. The warranty would be taken care of by the vendor and they would then send it back if needed...
Sorry that you're having issues, but I highly doubt that any company would replace one of their products with a better one at no cost. They are also not responsible for your refund (unless you purchased directly from them). That would be the company you bought the device from.
A 3 pin mini-xlr should only be 3 pins...Also, despite what is almost always written on the internet about wiring a 3 pin XLR, AKG likes to reverse things.http://www.head-fi.org/t/648464/recabling-my-headphones#post_9114995I found that information when I was making a cable for some AKG-K240s that I had a few years ago. Normally it's:Pin 1 - GroundPin 2 - Tip (Left)Pin 3 - Ring (Right)AKGs flip pins 2 and 3 (or they used to, not sure if they still do, though).If they've...
I know that wired is the way to go, but wired on my bike just doesn't work most of the time. I have a pair of Jaybird Bluebuds that I like quite a bit, but it seems like since I got a new phone they don't sound anywhere near as good. Around the same time I got the phone, I also got different pads for them, so I'm not sure if there's a relation here. Is it possible that the same bluetooth headphones sound differently out of 2 different, modern bluetooth sources? First...
That will likely depend entirely on Apple releasing the specs to those companies, or allowing third parties to construct lightning cables.
There shouldn't be any cables between the card and the built in jack, much less any that would cause any noticeable interference.I've experienced interference on the front jack from poorly shielded cables, but never from the rear. Problems with the rear jack are, in my experience, a problem that can only be solved with a new card (usually caused by a poor solder joint or some other manufacturing defect).
Sounds like an issue with the sound card. Make sure it's properly seated and tight. The front jack won't have the amplification (not even sure if that card has an amplifier), and make sure that the onboard card is completely disabled in the bios. If that doesn't fix the issue, I'd RMA the card.
Based on some of the images I've seen of the wireless headphones, my guess is money...It's always about money.Betting the new wireless headphones aren't cheap, don't last long, and will be lost easily... Still, there will be a LOT of folks who will buy new, Apple branded headphones when they lose/break the originals. More money for Apple...
B&O Module is not available in the US (a US model G5 won't even boot if it's attached) unfortunately.Wish I could do something about the bluetooth audio, honestly. Pretty sure it's not my headphones that cause the issue, and I hate wearing wired headphones when I'm out on my bikes.