Posts by squallkiercosa

Sorry bro. Shipped today. My apologies
Still looks fantastic. I have a 2010 that doesn't want to die and I carry with me all the time, no reason to upgrade.
I saw a black MacBook . It is a vinyl covered one or painted? It looked like a 15" model...
Don't take it in the wrong way but I wouldn't suggest to anyone those sennheisers. The cable is flimsy and sound quality is quite erratic. Just Because It's Cheap, Doesn't Mean You Need To Buy It!
The main issue is usually price, even if you manage to find one.
How long has you been using grado? I see you don't use collar shafts or anything...Nice collection btw
I rather wait. I need to go to the States in December anyway
The auvio or the urban ears doesn't rotate and many people uses them on a daily basis. Can't really tell until someone does the first step.
I'm looking for Canadians buyers first of all, we don't get as many good deals as the people in the US. If I don't find anyone I gladly ship them anywhere.    Selling my Schiit magni and Modi Combo. Monoprice RCA cables included as well as shipping.   USB version. There's no interference around the area to justify optical, sound quality is the same regarless the version. I use Regular monoprice cables: I think they're great and they keep the magni and modi at the right...
Selling my faithful companion LCD-2. Shipped within Canada and the US   There's a chip in one of the sides, not noticeable but I rather be honest. Leather earpads and headband in perfect condition. Amazing sound. More pictures available by request.  Bamboo composite is stronger than caribbean rosewood (actually is not real rosewood but that's another story) Original cable, travel case and cleaning kit included. Local pickup available. For Canadians we can always...