or Connect

Posts by squallkiercosa

I repeat: I have no clue why he was banned. Does anyone knows the reason ?
You can get banned for selling IEMs you got for reviews 
No idea, just asking, what did I miss?At first I thought he was pushing some models too much (sales approach) but then he was writing several reviews at head-fi and another website
Hey everyone, do you know what happened to Paulpark222? Banned for selling iems?
I heard the same even before checking the spoiler
No, all the links at least for the mobile version always have associated links. Very uncomfortable
Kono Suba is excellent. Ore no Nounai Sentakushi (Noucome) made me really laugh as well.  Anything similar this season? 
I'm not against it btw, I found the sound I was looking for from a chinese company (vsonic) and I'm perfectly happy with my ve monks I got recently. At least there are people tweaking and testing, offering nice headphones for a decent price.
Merely opening a port will change the sound of any speaker: the enclosure, the material. I wouldn't be that surprised if many of the popular IEMs sold shares the same driver, also I really doubt the Chinese companies are making new drivers every time to put into the "diy" versions. About the balanced armature used (with the exception of xiaomi maybe) they are probably copying some of the Knowles designs already tested. Who are we trying to convince? Don't fool yourselves.
US only, not Canada... Keep telling me wrong zip code