Posts by ChriG

I have the exact same mod as oqvist since I bought my pair from the guy who modded his headphones :) ( Yes, that means he experimented on my headphones.. ;) ) I bought them modded and was curious hearing them without the damping, so I removed it. I tried to listen to them for maybe a month, then I felt that I really had to get the damping material back in place ASAP! With some damping material behind the driver I think they sound less distorted and more "hifi" overall. I...
This should be interesting ^^
Monster Beats!   And if you dont want Beats, lots of people like LCD-2 with the Lyr 
☞ STOP!  Don't start a new thread yet! "Help!", "Recommendations", "Looking for..." threads go in the new Help & Recommendations Forum not here.   ;)
Maybe the Asus Essence One?   Know people who likes it and it has got some good reviews, here is one: http://www.headfonia.com/the-asus-dac-xonar-essence-one/
☞ STOP!  Don't start a new thread yet! "Help!", "Recommendations", "Looking for..." threads go in the new Help & Recommendations Forum not here.   ;)
  I´m not quite sure I understand how it would be easier to remove the cups?   To me, the scary part is removing the cups :o   The screws are sooo tiny, you're just waiting for them to gnaw of the fine threads in the wooden cup ^^
  Word.
  Did you look at them? ;)
From the top of this forum:   ☞ STOP!  Don't start a new thread yet! "Help!", "Recommendations", "Looking for..." threads go in the new Help & Recommendations Forum not here.   ;)