Posts by windowman

2nd owner, I got this as barter for some assembly work I did for a friend. Works fine, in very good shape (see the photos. I don't have the manual or the original shipping carton - but the soft case & the short cable are included. I simply don't need this, it's been sitting unused for over a year. Needs a good home....This is NOT the first item I've sold here. Don't know what happened to my previous (all +) feedback, either. Oh well...found some from these...
A great event -  many thanks to Lee & Frank. Lee was the most gracious of hosts. And I really enjoyed hearing those Audeze X's that Frank brought along. That, to me, was the highlight of the day. They reminded me of my main speakers (a planar magnetic/ribbon) and I don't think that's a coincidence.
Sold, thanks for all the interest
I got these as a gift, and they are not to my taste. Barely 24hrs of break in/use. All accessories included, only one month old. Paypal preferred payment, PLUS actual shipping charges to be determined. NOTE: I had good feedback before the site got revamped, but I am now coming up with no history. not sure why...
I don't suppose you still have these sorbofeet...or do you?
droht bought my 701s. Paid super fast, a flawless sale. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to again.
bought the 580's fatmaneastschild got from large4mat. Got it super fast, they work great & I'd definitely buy from him again.
still 4 sale? if so, i'll take em
where does it get shipped to? I'm in Eastern PA and would consider it if shipping doesn't get too expensive
looking forward to it. I don't have much to bring, but what the heck. Actually would like to find a replacement for my AKG701's (love the sound, hate the vise-like grip). Maybe I'll find someone to trade with. Sources: Rega Apollo (DIY modded w/LC labs clock, ERS & better regulators); Tascam DR-07 portable player/recorder Amp: Meier Corda Aria (DIY modded w/ERS paper) Cables: Magnan Phones: 701's and Senn HD202