Posts by voyager123

Why isn't there any interest? C'mon people, it's a great headphone, almost new, and at a great price. I exaggerarated a little with the 60 hours headtime. It has 25-30 If i think over it. I used it for about fifteen times altogether if that helps.
Hi, I'm intending to buy a new headphone, and I'm very enthusiast about the HD800 itself. I heard it on a Hi-fi show two years ago, and immediately fell in love with their clarity, sounstage, and resolution , but with more agressive music , like Hard rock, the treble was a bit peaky. I've heard that the newer batches (Serial number ~14000 and above) attenuate this problem to almost mon-existence. Is this true? And will an Apex Butte do justice with the HD800? I've...
Selling my five months old immaculate pair of Shure flagship headphone. I've had a hard time deciding to sell it or not, but they have to go. I don't think, that I will have time to listen to music due to my studies. It's got a two year warranty, whereof it remained one and a half year. It can be validated by MUZIKER Musical Instrument Stores, which are located in Prague (Bohemia), also in Pozsony (Slovakia) and Budapest (Hungary). But I don't think you will ever...
Selling my five months old immaculate pair of Shure flagship headphone. I've had a hard time deciding to sell it or not, but they have to go. I don't think, that I will have time to listen to music due to my studies. It's got a two year warranty, whereof it remained one and a half year. It can be validated by MUZIKER Musical Instrument Stores, which are located in Prague (Bohemia), also in Pozsony (Slovakia) and Budapest (Hungary). But I don't think you will ever...
Oh, and well the Lehmann BCL is a good buy for that price but should be in the same class as the Butte, Graham Slee Ultra Linear and Lake People G-109p and the Meier Corda Classic.
The Apex Bute is a very good sounding amp. Amazingly clear and transparent with good bass and an amazing midrange that is a little on the "full" side of neutral, but not warm by any means. Treble extension is top-notch as well. Soundstage depth is also just awesome for that price width is only above avarage, but not closed in IMO. You can't go wrong with that amp for 400$+shipping. It was also mentioned that it is almost 95 percent of the bigger Arete's sound for half...
What is the serial number of your T1s? The older numbered models were quite forward an edgy. (<3500) The newer ones are much smoother across the entire frequency range, but still a bit bright compared to an HD600 for example.
I saw in one of your post that you compared the two, and said that the Shure cannot compete with the HE500s. I just wanted to know more about it. (In detail)
Others say that the T1 is an overpriced headphone, and equals to the HE500 in sonic performance. I haven't heard the HE500s, but I've heard the T1s and they were fantastic, altough a bit bright compared to my SRH1840.