Posts by LordSnail123

Do you mean compared to the RE 0/ZERO, or compared to all of the options listed?   To quote ljokerl on the HF5: "The nozzles are quite thin so care should be taken when changing eartips." What can potentially happen to damage the nozzles?   Thanks 
The EX600 is out of my budget :/ it costs upwards of $200 on Amazon. RE0 is $49 on head-direct right now, is the HF5 worth the doubled cost ($99) on Amazon compared to the RE0? How does the RE-ZERO compare to the RE0 i.e. is it worth the slight increase in price ($59)? Is the A161 worth the $100 compared to the RE0's $49 or the RE-ZERO's $59? R-50 is stretching my budget a little... I don't really want to spend too much on IEMs, even though these seem amazing. The Xcape...
@hitme: These sound interesting, I'll take a look into them! (and maybe buy them AND whatever I'm looking for)   Sorry I didn't specify this, but I was interested in a pair of analytical/flat response IEMs, because the K240 and FX40 make me happy on other sound signatures.    Thanks in advance!
Bump - modification to questions. Man, threads in this forum get buried fast.
Dear OP - when trying to get help from others, try being less of a troll.   Anyways, they aren't random websites. The sites that these people recommend are perfectly good equipment sellers. Several popular headphones/iems here are not available on Amazon or eBay.
Hello fellow Head-fiers,  Can you please point me in a direction for listening to classical music with IEMs? I'd prefer to keep the price between $50 and $100. The most important factor for me is durability, because I don't want to be buying new IEMs every month  I'm considering Hifiman RE0/RE-ZERO or Etymotic MC5/HF5 at the moment. I've read that the RE0 isn't that durable (cable splitting issues?), and the HF5 is less durable than the MC5. How much of a pain is it to...
Thanks! I've been seeing Therians and more Genesects recently. It felt like a massive overdose of Therians when they were first released, but things have settled back to the normal routine. Genesect with scarf is so hard to defeat (without Heatran)... it a solid contender in the OU battleground.   My personal favorite volt switcher is Thundurus-T scarfed though, it hits ridiculously hard with decent speed. I can't decide whether Genesect or Scizor is better though,...
PO here, laddering in OU with rating ~1290. Rain is so easy to ladder with.
Is this the NRB mod? It sounds interesting, especially since I've heard from some of my friends that Etys need more bass. Darn... those are way out of my budget. I was aiming for ~$100, haha. Maybe one day I'll buy the 4.Ai. They look so pretty, and from what I've read, sound amazing... commence wishful thinking Yep, I was taking a look at the HF series, $99 on amazon right now for a pair of HF5. Seems ideal. In terms of tips, they have the same tips as the ER20, right? I...
Darn, I didn't realize that.... So Etymotics it is? Or are there other IEMS "better" for classical? Thanks in advance.