Posts by gidgiddonihah

He has updated the app! A bit buggy, but most of the stuff I encountered from the last version has been rectified. 
 From what people have said here and the fact that Beats owns MOG I am pretty sure Beats is using the MOG library (same files).  Should be almost identical if not identical in sound quality.
Any good recommendations on cables? Looking for the best, affordable cable for my 400s... I already own the stock and 500 cables. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thank you kind sirs. Guess I'll be ordering some extras. That means a bit more saving to do...Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I was much too lazy to read the whole thread  so I apologize if this has already been asked but I was wondering what is included in the box.  Is Schiit shipping this with RCA cables I can connect to my Dragonfly?  Or should I order some Audioquest Evergreens?  I also would like to use my HE-400 cable with it, does it have an adapter included? Thanks! 
These cans make music much more addictive.  Just one more song....
 VPN... Appear to be anywhere in the world. Get a prepaid Visa card from the States and you are good to go. I didn't know they are using MOG's library.  My family uses AT&T so this is extremely tempting.  Too bad I just moved to Google Music All Access and love it.  I may try the free 3 month trial.
 Also technically speaking, even DSL easily has enough bandwidth for internet games and streaming music. Games require very little bandwidth; they rely on low ping* counts and exchange very small amounts of data back and forth - thus why the speed at which the packets matter the most. If your connection is having problems sustaining the two then there is something wrong with your hardware setup, most likely your router.  MOG is also extremely buggy.  Try using a different...
 I haven't done much listening with Google All Access since I have had my HE-400's.  Been much too busy listening to WASAPI'ed FLAC on my Dragonfly .
 Have you set "High Quality Audio" in the Preferences? I just dropped Spotify for Google Music All Access about a month ago and I can't tell any difference in audio quality (both are excellent for streaming - pretty sure in a real test I would have a hard time figuring out the difference between FLAC and Spotify/All Access).  Granted I never did any serious testing while I was subscribed to both but nothing obviously different.