or Connect

Posts by hkppl

Well actually from what I observed, it is not hard to determine if the MH335DW is capable for upgrade or not. It seems that the only concern that Suyama san has for the upgrade is how wide the tip is. I think they can train the staff at their local dealers like Jaben for the checking if they want to extend this service to overseas....
Looks like its one off event this time. Not sure they will allow their dealers to do this for their customers after this session...
Yes, 3 weeks
Just went to Jaben HK today and had Suyama san checked my MH335DW, and he said although the ear canal is too long and need to be shorten for the SR upgrade, it should be still qualified for upgrade.   Got a certificate, a Fitear file folder and a ball pen after the event for free.   Thanks a lot Fitear! Looking forward for the upgrade arrangement to be announced later! 
For those who don't know Chinese, ECT (the retailer of AK in HK) offer to trade in your AK100/120 to buy the AK240
Perhaps the volume is set to min for that USB DAC device? Have you check the sound volume in the windows sound setting?
i guess it is because they will release ak380ss some time later that cost more than ak380
I think most of us here got 9-10hrs battery for our 120, so yours should be ok....
Mine took around 6 weeks, but that was in 2013. Recently I heard someone waited 7 months still haven't got the end product...
Just curious, by using "tissue" to clean your fitear, do you mean dry tissue or those wet tissue with cleaning liquid on them?