Posts by Sovkiller

Looking for a closed headphone...open to me defeat the main purpose of headphone listening, isolation...will keep an eye, and thanks...we'll should not derail this thread...
Will be sending them to the next in line on Monday...It was a real pleasure that Oppo put together this, and make it happen, really a nice gesture, and one of the best headphones I have had my hands on, construction wise, they are built like a tank and extremely comfortable, detachable cable is a very good idea, and the cable is very well built as well...!!!! I will not do a lengthily review, as honestly they didn't make it for me sound wise, and I hate to be a detractor...
I would like to audition/demo the PM-1...I live in US, and plenty of members here know me. I have been a long time Oppo customer, currently own two players from you...if it is not too late, please just include me......please!!!!
As the title says...looking for a pair in mint, near mint or new condition, if not the 25th anniversary at least the newer version with the improved cable covered in b/w cloth... I had a pair in the past and sold it, so please serious sales only, I know what they are worth...I have been here long enough, so please be considerate!!!! Not willing to pay anything around the original price...so keep that in mind....
The Edition 8 is not in the same league of the 9 and 7, the rest of the Ultrasones to me are average...The Edition 9 and 7, are completelly different in sound, I mean quality wise, bass quality, quantity is not what I'm after...
Not the Editions, sorry....I have heard quite a few cans in my life, over fifteen years...And if I'm not mistaken, Eddy Kramer and Steve Hoffman, two of the best audio engineers you can heard off, had used, and still use Ultrasone, I personally sent a pair of Ultrasones to Hoffman, not sure where did you get this idea??? But Ultrasone are very far from being pitiful in bass control, by any chance have you own any???   The designer and developer of Ultrasone, Florian...
For me Edition 9...Ultrasone...hands down...Using my Rudistor RPX-33 personal Alberto Edition (courtesy of my friend Rudi)...Even though I'm upgrading my MD-1, to the MD-2 (open cans), but I'm a big fan of closed cans, my apt requires closed!!!!!...Pink Floyd with the Editions is a total eargasm!!! OMG!!!!
I do not use anything, all add ons off, no toolbars at all, just plain IE8...just flash and shockwave...
Bump!!!
Anydoby has gotten the new BD, does it show the same issues? Easter Eggs on DVD???