Posts by Sovkiller

The Edition 8 is not in the same league of the 9 and 7, the rest of the Ultrasones to me are average...The Edition 9 and 7, are completelly different in sound, I mean quality wise, bass quality, quantity is not what I'm after...
Not the Editions, sorry....I have heard quite a few cans in my life, over fifteen years...And if I'm not mistaken, Eddy Kramer and Steve Hoffman, two of the best audio engineers you can heard off, had used, and still use Ultrasone, I personally sent a pair of Ultrasones to Hoffman, not sure where did you get this idea??? But Ultrasone are very far from being pitiful in bass control, by any chance have you own any???   The designer and developer of Ultrasone, Florian...
For me Edition 9...Ultrasone...hands down...Using my Rudistor RPX-33 personal Alberto Edition (courtesy of my friend Rudi)...Even though I'm upgrading my MD-1, to the MD-2 (open cans), but I'm a big fan of closed cans, my apt requires closed!!!!!...Pink Floyd with the Editions is a total eargasm!!! OMG!!!!
I do not use anything, all add ons off, no toolbars at all, just plain IE8...just flash and shockwave...
Bump!!!
Anydoby has gotten the new BD, does it show the same issues? Easter Eggs on DVD???
I listen mainly clasic rock, heavy metal and fussion, jazz, etc...not sure but I feel that for some genres of heavy metal you may need more demanding heaphones, as the rhythm is faster, and a lot more congested, and the editions do that in spades!!!!
It is completely different from the rest of the Ultrasone line, I have owned several of them, as a side note, and have heard mainly all of them, let's say that you unveil a monster, removing a thick courtain from the sound, making it incredibly more detailed and rich, and in your face, you have to experience it for yourself, and nobody will believe, that the change in the design of the cups will make the drivers sound so incredibly different...     BTW brief me in...
The D7000 is out of your price range then, unless used...It is not cheap at all...You can get probasbly a used Edition 9 for around that same price of a D7000, and you will keep the same signature...if you like it...
Sorry if that issue has been posted before but I have noticed recently that the back and forward in the IE8 browser are not working any longer, you have always to go to the root to make it work, is that a known bug, or any setting that may need to get corrected on my side???