Posts by Jdevesa

Yes, negotiating an offer now, PM me yours
Yes, please PM me your address for shipping costs
Yes I do, if you have any questions PM me
Yes, Puerto Rico
Read my post, I am selling them for $599 including the Moon Audio Cable
Im selling my almost new Hifiman RE-272 with all original packaging and items.    The earphones were used less than 5 times and stored in its box (I have been using full sized heapdhones).    Price does not include shipping or PayPal fees
Yes, its the regular JH-16, not the freq phase
Like new with less than 2 hours use Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer with lightning cable AK10-BLK and original packaging.    I got this as a gift but I no longer use iPhone (switched to Android) so theres no easy way for me to use it. 
I am selling my JH Audio JH-16 with their original case as shown in pictures.    Please notice these are custom earphones and will probably need to be reshelled by JH Audio so you can have them custom fit to your ears.    I am including the original JH Audio cable plus a Moon Audio Silver Dragon Cable ($399 original cost) for the JH-16    Price lowered to $550 including the Moon Cable. 
Im selling a mint like new Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies in Silver with the original tubes and the Woo Audio EH 6C45 Gold Pins matched pair tube upgrade.   Please see pictures of the excellent condition of this Amp / DAC that has almost no use since I have moved to speakers.