Posts by RUMAY408

Welcome to Head-Fi and the Vintage HP thread, this is one of my favorite threads on the web 
"Superfly" I can dig it  
"Sweet Home Alabama" Lynyrd Skynyrd
Nas Escobar
I have yet to hear the Sennheiser Momentum so that would be my choice.   I'm going to bring the Sennheiser HD595 (since I'm already bringing the HD650 balanced and HD800) and if anyone is interested I'll bring the Sennheiser PX 100 very cheap but decent for cheap portable I have never heard the HD600 or HD700 so if anyone has those I would love to hear them
Meier Classic and the ALO Audio MKlllB+ (a kick ass portable, this might be better than the Meier Classic) 
(The) Scoff
"Make It Nasty" Tygo
At 624 pages this is for anyone who ever played pinball, arcade games or video console games. Detailed, but the facts don't take away from the stories. In chronological order from the first pinball games and developers through Playstation 2.   The Atari chapters are amazing.  The account of Steve Jobs developing Breakout is more in depth than the recent Jobs biography. The founder of Atari Ned Bushnell seeing "genius in his eyes" hired Jobs despite his scruffy...
"You're All I've Got Tonight" The Cars